PDA

View Full Version : Alin Shop Reviews (Not recommended)

Pages : [1] 2

bobby1
Jan 12th, 2011, 07:51
http://steroid-forums.com/images/banners/alinshop.gif

Alinshop they been dirty for a long time now no matter what any one says.. they have the most bad reviews......

SMP
Jan 13th, 2011, 13:52
Alinshop they been dirty for a long time now no matter what any one says.. they have the most bad reviews......

You got that right,that guys been scamming forever now

brojm
Jan 14th, 2011, 00:53
first off, have you ever used him or is this something you have heard....I stand up for Alin......Best gear ever, t/a is a bit slow, but always pulls thru...The man hasn't stayed in bizness over 10 years for nothin....If you haven't used him, please don't post negative comments....they will be removed...I vouched for this guy to come over, along with a couple of others that i kno are legit

ManOfSteel23
Jan 14th, 2011, 01:08
Alin was a good source in the past.. I had alot of guys tell me that they were ripped off in the past.. But at that time, he was still good to me.. This was many years ago, i used him regularly steady.. Although ppl complained,and were burnt, i was not at that time.. A problem came about, which could not be solved. I took it in stried, and again gave him the benefit of the doubt. I ordered again, the pack came in like always.. The order after that"without going into details" was non successful. Was not my fault at all, and he refused to answer my emails, after i caught him in a lie. I know some ppl, personally who still use him today with great success... Others,(and more than 1) were scammed the first order out.. Cant comment on his gear as i have not used him in a while, but when i did it was always good except for once.. My opinoin is he is a selective scammer.. That is my personal opinoin. I agree with brojm, if you have not used him, plze dont post, that way we can only get personal exp. Not hear say... IMO, i would say if you get your gear it should be legit, like i said i know ppl who to this day still use him..(If you get it).. There is both the good and the bad.. Maybe he stepped up his game a little recently.. I hope so... but i would still not reccomend him...:)

brojm
Jan 14th, 2011, 01:18
the last 4 years have been good with me....it may be bathtub, but i can personally guarantee you won't find any stronger....only speaking for myself tho

bobby1
Jan 14th, 2011, 19:03
I have orderd in 2003 and 2006 one was bunk and the other never came.. both over 600$ plus my friends the same some came some didn't.. would not order to many bad over the good I only put down what I know from my use and my friends. I work with nothing but jacked up bouncers and I'm father owens a hardcore gym cleveland ohio yorkgym look it up I know many that juice!!!!!!!!!

SMP
Jan 14th, 2011, 20:58
Oh i speak from expieince,Alin was my 1st source,he used to put thr gear in a cut out book,he sent me 100 amps that the batch turned out to be fake,i know all about Alin and i know many tha have been beat by him,yes he is very much a selective scammer,guys ive been around since the only gear u could get was IP,Alin or Gehrkes,any of you guys remember him,he was from brazil,then came Redstar then a million labs sprung up,some with some of the best gear ive ever used,i was a Goldstart guy for 5yrs till ORD put an end to it,theres some really good UGLs out there now,way better than the gear ur gonna get ordering INT

brojm
Jan 14th, 2011, 23:32
ive never been beat....so i can't really say anything bad about him....since yall had bad personal experiences, then its good to hear about them

ManOfSteel23
Jan 16th, 2011, 02:52
Oh i speak from expieince,Alin was my 1st source,he used to put thr gear in a cut out book,he sent me 100 amps that the batch turned out to be fake,i know all about Alin and i know many tha have been beat by him,yes he is very much a selective scammer,guys ive been around since the only gear u could get was IP,Alin or Gehrkes,any of you guys remember him,he was from brazil,then came Redstar then a million labs sprung up,some with some of the best gear ive ever used,i was a Goldstart guy for 5yrs till ORD put an end to it,theres some really good UGLs out there now,way better than the gear ur gonna get ordering INT

LOL...Now i know your old..LOL...JK.. Those are the same 3 i started with... And Ironbrand... The fake amps are the unresolved problem... Mine were a 100 as well... He kept telling me, his amps are not fake, it is just me.. Blah, blah,blah.. So i chalked it up because we couldnt come to an areement..LOL... I would only reccomend alin to someone i didnt like...LOL..:p

brojm
Jan 20th, 2011, 21:14
Alin comes thru again...... :D

dabeast666
Jan 22nd, 2011, 15:49
first off, have you ever used him or is this something you have heard....I stand up for Alin......Best gear ever, t/a is a bit slow, but always pulls thru...The man hasn't stayed in bizness over 10 years for nothin....If you haven't used him, please don't post negative comments....they will be removed...I vouched for this guy to come over, along with a couple of others that i kno are legit
Ive used Alin,was very please,with quality of products.Selection is top shelf,but again,t/a is kinda slow,communication is great though.

Lineman
Feb 6th, 2011, 19:14
Used him years ago. Select scammer back then, too. Beware Bros.

Kristopher1980
Feb 10th, 2011, 19:56
I was ripped off by Alin. Nothing was ever shipped, plain and simple. He does have a plethora of bad reviews..... More then the usual guys just bitching about T/A. Bunk gear, and not recieving gear warrants a bad review in my books.

SLO-POKE
Feb 17th, 2011, 09:35
The first time i order form them was 2 years ago. what i recieved was very weak. had enough to run for 15 weeks and gained 5 lbs. was doing 1.5 cc Test E 250 - 1 cc Tren Mix 250 2 times a week.So you can call them what you want. I will never use them again. But Thats just me.

bigdaddy
Feb 17th, 2011, 15:18
He beat me too,should not be on.this board.he has more bad then good reviews.imo

PDBradley
Feb 17th, 2011, 15:23
Very disturbing reviews here!

brojm
Feb 19th, 2011, 16:35
Very disturbing reviews here!

i agree....sorry you guys didnt have success.....im just curious how many of you used his stealth line and claims it wasnt potent? because i will call bullshit to that..... i have never used bottles from him, so i cant comment on the quality of them......only stealth for me

anthonyclark
Mar 13th, 2011, 00:28
"A-Shop established under a mission of service to humanity, Balkan Pharmaceuticals is dedicated to providing a wide range of pharmaceuticals and is building a reputation of quality and integrity known around the world. We have assembled a staff of highly trained, dedicated individuals and allied ourselves with a renowned university professor Eugen Diug for the development, testing, and manufacture of life enhancing pharmaceuticals."
I love those PM"S I use to get from A-Shop; Cheers Micheala. Alin is a well known on most boards as being selective scammer, his dad is a big dog in a 3rd world country he and his family are very wealthy. Some of you may get you pack and then next time you may not.Maybe he's cleaned house and reorganized his operation.I don't jack with international because I hate getting customs letters from JYNC.If you go on enough boards and talk to enough people they will say Alin was once King, now the opinions in the last 3 years haven't been very nice.

Alin a man known for generosity.
Post from another board//THREATENED BY ALIN! ROMANIAN SCAMMER!!

title: keep posting on elite and see what happens What you did not learn a hard enough lesson last week in your pocket ?
OK you want a war little man you got one.
You need to check out who I have on my side before you fuck with me. you think you are safe in moscow ? roman gave me all your info i know where you live and very soon you will pay the price ......,
soon you wont have a western union to pick up you fucking russian , you cant touch me with your little shits in my country,"

kaboom
Mar 13th, 2011, 05:08
i belong to another board!and i joined it just so i could order safely!well my first order was through alin!..never showed!all he kept saying was when seizure letter comes show me it and i will remail!well 5 monyhs and no seizure,to this day no seizure letter!after much back and forth and 8 months later he finally mailed me my shit!..yes he made good on it..did he ever really ship it?only he knows that answer!but i would never use nor reccomend him!

Kristopher1980
Mar 13th, 2011, 15:31
Wow.... Enough said! I stand behind my original claim that Alin has become one of the shadiest sources in the community.

deadlift1979
Mar 13th, 2011, 18:58
somebody stomp a mudhole in this sonofabitch!!! reviews are 10% pos 90% neg

Baby Hulk
Apr 16th, 2011, 17:24
I have used Alin from another board 3-4 times. Always gotten stealth and oral, but never bottles.

First I would like to say that I have always received my packs.

The stealth seems to be top notch. I can feel its potency.

The pills,however, I have had my doubts about. I took his t3 for a long time and when I got lab work, my t3 was still the same low score as 6 months before. 50mg dbol seemed a lil weak as well. And I took 120mg a day of his Clen and felt nothing. I have had the Nolva and arimidex. They seemed to be ok.

letsgetbig
Apr 16th, 2011, 19:13
i have used alin in the past and always came though for me, always, t/a is great also, lets see what happens this time, hes telling me a delay in shipping this time.. we will see.. and you bet i will post.

Baby Hulk
Apr 16th, 2011, 20:40
Oh... BTW. Turn around has always been reasonable

andy
May 3rd, 2011, 11:44
Alin is no good. i been with alin for five years but i'll never use him again. he sent me the wrong gear and shotrted the order as well and he wont return my emails. he did the same to my friend and this just recently happened. It seems theres somethen goen on with him. his product is top notch but when you dont come through and you take someones money you should take care of them.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

baby hulk, i read there were test done of the stealth and traces of lead were found. I think its from the packaging. id stay clear of stealth. i'll try posting the test of the company who tested it.

BigD
May 3rd, 2011, 11:46
Alin is no good. i been with alin for five years but i'll never use him again. he sent me the wrong gear and shotrted the order as well and he wont return my emails. he did the same to my friend and this just recently happened. It seems theres somethen goen on with him. his product is top notch but when you dont come through and you take someones money you should take care of them.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

baby hulk, i read there were test done of the stealth and traces of lead were found. I think its from the packaging. id stay clear of stealth. i'll try posting the test of the company who tested it.
What a way to ruin your reputation and customer base.5 years of being a loyal customer and he even screwed you over. WOW what a shit bag!!!

andy
May 3rd, 2011, 16:30
I hate to talk bad about him because hes always come through and if anything like a couple of amps broke all id do is next order tell him and no ?'s asked hed add them in to the next order. Theres def somethen goen on with hi cuz hes haven shipping delays so Im wondering if its people hes working with?

DoubleTrouble
May 3rd, 2011, 20:15
I know he has issues but he has always made them right by me----took him over a year one time with countless e-mails back and forth but still came thru------

i think he is not into his business 100% and thats the real key issue.....

bobby1
May 3rd, 2011, 20:21
I know he has issues but he has always made them right by me----took him over a year one time with countless e-mails back and forth but still came thru------

i think he is not into his business 100% and thats the real key issue.....

A year later that's not comin thru that's a dirt bag! His shit needs to be shut down!!!

DoubleTrouble
May 3rd, 2011, 20:36
well i was grateful-----besides its not like this shit is legal so the fact that it did make it was like x-mas all over again.
hell just when all hope was lost and then WHAMO--------hello MR package with my CD's...

i hear ya loud and clear though-----it would be awesome if everything was smoothe and no isssues came about and when they did they were handled with CONCERN for the end user who just put forth the cash that was set aside for a turn off notice for the electric bill--lol--
seriously though---i hear ya bud.....

bobby1
May 3rd, 2011, 20:39
well i was grateful-----besides its not like this shit is legal so the fact that it did make it was like x-mas all over again.
hell just when all hope was lost and then WHAMO--------hello MR package with my CD's...

i hear ya loud and clear though-----it would be awesome if everything was smoothe and no isssues came about and when they did they were handled with CONCERN for the end user who just put forth the cash that was set aside for a turn off notice for the electric bill--lol--
seriously though---i hear ya bud.....
Lol tat woul be cool come home one day after that yr and boom nice package unexpected was there ill be happy as shit

costas
May 12th, 2011, 22:45
My friend just ordered from Alinshop last month and these the results. I DIDNT ORDER PERSONALLY SO I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE. So he placed an order for somewhere around $300, they promised theyd ship it out within 48 hours and hed have a tracking number.. Well 3 weeks passed before it actually left the Ukraine according to the Ukraine mail site...from there about another 2 weeks to get to him on the east coast U.S.A. They said something was wrong with the Ukraine mail.. Balkan Pharm Gear and some stealth injectables...They promised him some free stuff but they never sent that..but at least he got his package! Would I personally deal with them?? Probably not. It makes me a little nervous when I hear some good things and a lot of bad. But he did get his stuff regardless

letsgetbig
May 12th, 2011, 23:54
I have used alin many years always come through, always extra stuff and only this time a little longer then usually but 15% more products.

costas
May 12th, 2011, 23:59
yeah i guess thats what it was, 15 % more but he said he didnt recieve the free goods. But he still got it and thats awesome you got yours for years. I dont know why people down talk them then..

andy
May 13th, 2011, 00:34
i must say he did make good on what he promised. I like balkan so its hard to try a new lab.

costas
May 13th, 2011, 00:51
ive tried Balkan Winnie and test p AND THAT SHIT WAS ROUGH!! hurt like hell! but works!

costas
May 14th, 2011, 00:49
WOW!! LMAO! if this was really a letter Alin sent, its funny! Especially since Russia is the biggest country around there! is he really that powerful he will shut western union down? hahaha..nice one!

brojm
May 14th, 2011, 01:01
ive tried Balkan Winnie and test p AND THAT SHIT WAS ROUGH!! hurt like hell! but works!

i had the balkan winny tabs from him, and they was unreal....about 30 mins after takin one, i would have snakes in my arm.....never in my life been as vascular......50mg drol tabs was actually to potent for me....i made it about 2 weeks on them and bench shot up like 40lbs....i have heard many get burned by him, but i never have after many years

costas
May 14th, 2011, 01:06
I was talking about the injectables, my friend gave me a few amps to try. I was curious to try "balkan gear" They were painful but I had a hell of a workout...so I wanna say they worked...but then again i didnt do a full cycle so i cant say exactly how potent they are. I saw a bunch of the oral 50mg winnies too but didnt try those. but youre saying stay away from those?

brojm
May 14th, 2011, 02:34
I was talking about the injectables, my friend gave me a few amps to try. I was curious to try "balkan gear" They were painful but I had a hell of a workout...so I wanna say they worked...but then again i didnt do a full cycle so i cant say exactly how potent they are. I saw a bunch of the oral 50mg winnies too but didnt try those. but youre saying stay away from those?

not staying away from them....i would love to find some balkan winny tabs domestic

Anabol-Steroids
May 14th, 2011, 02:57
from what I've heard recently from a big Ukrainian dealer, Alin is busy producing his Balkan stuff in Moldova and selling it big time throughout Eastern Europe...so probably dealing with hundreds of small orders is not his job anymore...

costas
May 14th, 2011, 13:50
from what I've heard recently from a big Ukrainian dealer, Alin is busy producing his Balkan stuff in Moldova and selling it big time throughout Eastern Europe...so probably dealing with hundreds of small orders is not his job anymore...

So i wonder if alin is behind napsgear.com ,they are from Moldova and ive heard people use them and have had good results.

Supermax
May 16th, 2011, 01:03
I used to order from Alinshop couple of years ago when they had Dragon Lab and their products were very potent and the shipping was really fast, but the last couple of orders never came in, and no custom letter or nothing and he stopped replying my emails so I changed source.

They even have now their own forum and I get emails once a while for special of the month but I will never ever order again from him.

JayDiesel
May 21st, 2011, 23:40
So i wonder if alin is behind napsgear.com ,they are from Moldova and ive heard people use them and have had good results.

Well NapsGear is Geneza Pharma. so idk

DoubleTrouble
May 22nd, 2011, 01:31
thank you supermax for the review..

spartan
May 26th, 2011, 13:27

I would have to agree the products are good IMO. I do not know if they are the best but they are going to work the way they are intended. I did have issues with them during the delivery where they were playing some games.... but after several weeks and going back in forth with them the prize was delivered, but it did take longer than any other supplier I have used in the past..

big wrench
Jul 14th, 2011, 23:23
I have used just recently Alin twice and he has came through both times. Quality is great will use him more.

Properpain
Jul 26th, 2011, 18:48
I used him once,about 7-8 yrs ago ordered 2 types ,payed registered, one came through one did not.sent him email and i got a offensive email back saying if i didn't get it it must have fallen off the plane!!.no tracking no supplied or anything.Luckily i didnt order a great deal and the 40 ml of tren did arrive(the more expensive of the 2)
Not a very professional response, needless to say never used him again nor will i ever.many better options out there especially as i live in the UK and customs do not bother at all, pharma or ug.

Kristopher1980
Jul 27th, 2011, 17:30
Bottom line, after reading the majority of AS feedback: The guy is THE biggest "selective" scammer in our community, and anyone who places an order with him (given the plethora of stand-up sources) is running a HUGE risk of losing their hard earned cash. Just my 2 cents.

ccs273
Jul 27th, 2011, 17:55
yeah no kidding

mcarrolninenine
Aug 30th, 2011, 12:00
I have used alin in the past and he was great .. I got my first 6 order quick.. The last two ... I was not as lucky.. I never recived 1 but I figured it was my turn or just some bad luck ...and this is now my second order... I have not received ... But I'm very hopeful .. It's been 8 weeks .. and nothing yet ... I can't say anything bad about Alin cuz he was a great source when I was with him b4 .... But now it's time has come 4 me to move on....and to find something different...

rmgeline
Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:37
I got my first order no problems, great communication. Just ordered a month ago. Got the conformation email from him, but no tracking number. I've emailed him 3 times asking for it, no response. Looks like he took my 600 bucks and ran. Any suggestions on who to use now?

ABYSS
Sep 3rd, 2011, 00:16
I got my first order no problems, great communication. Just ordered a month ago. Got the conformation email from him, but no tracking number. I've emailed him 3 times asking for it, no response. Looks like he took my 600 bucks and ran. Any suggestions on who to use now?

It all depends where are you located. If in USA check out many domestic sources here.

GotGear
Sep 7th, 2011, 12:22
I ordered from Alin a couple of weeks ago. I will let you guys know how it works out

mcarrolninenine
Sep 7th, 2011, 15:31
Well just a little update on my Alin order... I received all my oil ...in the first of two packages... And I still have noe received my second package.... And that was all tablets:.. Ill keep my fingers crossed ..

GotGear
Sep 7th, 2011, 16:38
How long did it take to get your first shipment?

kaboom
Sep 7th, 2011, 17:06
It still baffled me why our members don't take advantage of some of our quality suppliers here?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

jphilly
Sep 7th, 2011, 17:12
I have ordered from alin a cpl times w no problems. Now i'm waitin on another order. I recieved half the order a month ago still waiting on round 2. I dont feel very hopeful. I'm sick of these freakin punks ruinin shit for use hard working ppl! just want honest quick responses and good oils for my money. Sent hom four emails and nothin!

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Sorry its been a month and a half waitin on package # 2 wtf!!

kaboom
Sep 7th, 2011, 17:20
I had problems with my very first order!.just so happened it was through alin!!.must have sensed I was green and tried staffing me,and it was peanuts at that..thankfully the site I ordered through had solid kids who rectified the situation for me...gear finally arrived 2 cycles later...from what I know its a crap shoot everytime you order through this cat!!!..I wish you the best,its a Fucking crime when we get slammed for our hard earned monies..plenty of money to be made without robbing people!!!!!

jphilly
Sep 7th, 2011, 17:41
i just want a legit place that will exchange my hard earned scratch for oils w out the bs! i'm a good customer, wish i could find a comparable source lol

jphilly
Sep 7th, 2011, 17:45
is there a way to rectifie?

kaboom
Sep 7th, 2011, 17:58
Bro there's plenty right here!!.and unfortunately alin is not a sponsor here,therefore there's nothing we can do to help!!..go to our ratings section and get some no holds barred feedback about our sponsors here..you won't be sorry!

nufsaid
Sep 7th, 2011, 20:43
Bro there's plenty right here!!.and unfortunately alin is not a sponsor here,therefore there's nothing we can do to help!!..go to our ratings section and get some no holds barred feedback about our sponsors here..you won't be sorry!

Alin don't give a shit what moderators say. He has them in his pocket on all boards he source at.

Bigbully
Sep 7th, 2011, 21:02
Alin don't give a shit what moderators say. He has them in his pocket on all boards he source at.

Notice he's not a sponsor here? I'm not knocking this guy at all, as I have never dealt with him at all.

Having said that, no one gets special treatment here. What I mean is we stick up for whats right wether it's in the sources favor, or the customer. No onehas any of us in their pocket. Ask some of our more senior members.

We have went to bat for both. This is something I haven't seen on ANY other board I have been on. Not to sound like a martyr, but we will always stick up for whats right, and fair.

letsgetbig
Sep 8th, 2011, 00:27
Right on alin web page it says sorry for the.delays. problems with shipping. Month and a half is nothing in this game. We have great people here.

jphilly
Sep 8th, 2011, 13:14
Thanx for all the input. I understand the crap shoot we r in when it comes to this. will just have to make wiser decisions

mr.johnsgettnpumped
Sep 13th, 2011, 16:38
Anybody else been ripped off by Alinshop? :angry:

nobel252
Sep 14th, 2011, 22:02
I ordered from alin back in 07. Results were inconsistent. Some of his gear worked and some didn't. Alot better sponsors on here. Do some searching and you will find the some potent stuff

MPMC
Sep 15th, 2011, 09:00
Used him about 4 years ago. The balkan test was the most painful lump causing shit Ive ever used. The letro and adex were both bunk. Ill never use him or reccomend him to anyone.

nobel252
Sep 15th, 2011, 14:46
Intersting that alin is so highly recommended on that other board. Make u wonder sometimes

holckstar
Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:43
Have an order pending. The say that it has been shipped, but they cannot supply me with a tracking no. Been waiting for over 2 month. For what im reading, i expect the order to be lost, and Alin to be scammers

holckstar
Oct 11th, 2011, 12:54
I just recieved my order a few days ago. Got the tracking number after recieving the stuff.

masschaos
Oct 26th, 2011, 17:34
I have used Alin years ago and every order was hit and miss. Received my latest order just before joining here after 2+months of waiting and no replies to my emails. As far as the product goes it's top notch as well as the packaging. Would I recommend him.........NO. We have far better guys here to deal with.

bobby1
Oct 26th, 2011, 17:40
For get that bull 2 months that dude needs t lean a lesson some how! He's supplier of the yr on pm wtf like my dude said the pay big money for thre banners :horseshit:

masschaos
Oct 26th, 2011, 17:46
yea you're right big guy, That's why I wouldn't recommend him. Just glad I found SF "F" for Family...

bobby1
Oct 26th, 2011, 17:50
Yea me to I was spending way to much on bullshit to make a good cycle and still didn't have anouth now I'm good here. I love it here and the labs. And domestic can't get no better

GotGear
Oct 26th, 2011, 17:54
My order took over a month to get. But it finally came. You are right though domestic is the way to go.

masschaos
Oct 26th, 2011, 17:54
True Dat bobby!!

Nikolai
Oct 26th, 2011, 19:45
Alin Shop also has his own forum. Long time ago I joined and I noticed that each and every post there wasn't one bad comment about Alin Shop not even someone talking about T/A which made me suspicious how can you be in business that long and not have one neg comment. I've also seen members get banned over at PM for saying bad things about Alin Shop.

Like you guys said we have way to many great sponsors here at S-F and we need to support the sponsors that advetise here.
Can I get a Hell ya.......

masschaos
Oct 26th, 2011, 20:01
HELL YA Nik!!

bobby1
Oct 26th, 2011, 20:03
Hell yeaaaaaa:gathering:

gymrat8541
Nov 6th, 2011, 12:08
I just ordered from Alin last week. I received an email saying he couldn't collect the money and resend. I checked with WU and they said the money had been picked up and I also received an email confirmation about it. So when i emailed Alin about it i got what? Not a damn thing in reply. I have ordered from him for over three years always huge orders and never once had a problem until now. I have not received one email in return from him. I also joined aline board and mad two separate post that had to be reviewed first and guess what...they never got posted. I asked a MOD why they have not been posted and got no answer. Funny thing is Alin has replied to people saying how great his service and stuff is but he won't reply to my emails....its all good however as karma is a MF'er

costas
Nov 6th, 2011, 12:24
Guys stay AWAY from alinshop and napsgear. They are bullshitters and scam artists. They send one order but fuck u on the next. I think they are run by the same people those two companies. They never sent my friends order to him and ignore him. maybe years ago they were good but I don't know why anyone would want to take a chance on someone so unreliable. I hope they go outta business. Ur right karmas a bitch..This forum is the best and honest. Ull find good sources here

gymrat8541
Nov 6th, 2011, 12:26
Over three years i prob ordered at least twice every 6 months and never had an issue until now. Oh well you win some and you lose some and who ever the guys is who gave me the invite here....thanks. Things look good so far.

costas
Nov 6th, 2011, 12:30
Well at least u didn't make out to bad bro. But all I'm saying is I'm sick of hearing people getting ripped by these guys. Including my friend. I have nothing to gain by saying this. Just know this place is LEGIT and I love this forum out of ne of the others. The people, the sources...the best! Trust me and read the reviews of our sources here.ull find good ones. Welcome

andy
Nov 6th, 2011, 13:10
gymrat, how long you been waiting. I used alin a number of times and never had a prob until my last order. I recieved it and actually got a bunch of extra stuff, it just took like two months. I heard he was having an issue with who ever was supposed to send packages and supposebly fixed now.

gymrat8541
Nov 6th, 2011, 13:23
I ordered and WU screwed up the transaction. So i emailed Alin and told him what was going on. He had me resend which I did and gave the new MCTN. He replied the next day saying they would go pick up. My problem with aline is I received an email saying they couldn't get the money and to resend it. I called WU and they said it had been picked up already. I also got an email notification that it had been picked up. I emailed this information to Alin and have not heard back from him yet. Been about a week. It has been about a week since i emailed him back about it. They have been on Alin board thanking people for giving him the thumbs up but he won't answer my emails. They also won't post on Alin board where I said he won't reply to my emails about the WU issue. Total bs if you ask me.

costas
Nov 6th, 2011, 15:19
I ordered and WU screwed up the transaction. So i emailed Alin and told him what was going on. He had me resend which I did and gave the new MCTN. He replied the next day saying they would go pick up. My problem with aline is I received an email saying they couldn't get the money and to resend it. I called WU and they said it had been picked up already. I also got an email notification that it had been picked up. I emailed this information to Alin and have not heard back from him yet. Been about a week. It has been about a week since i emailed him back about it. They have been on Alin board thanking people for giving him the thumbs up but he won't answer my emails. They also won't post on Alin board where I said he won't reply to my emails about the WU issue. Total bs if you ask me.

Sounds like a SCAMMER to me...

andy
Nov 6th, 2011, 17:54
I hate that shit. Why cant people just live by the code of honor and honesty. I think they have too many people involved in the money transfer and shipping.

gymrat8541
Nov 6th, 2011, 17:57
yeah I would agree. Who ever picked it up lied to someone and in the end I am the one getting screwed. No worries. I found a new home here and checking things out. So far so good.

costas
Nov 6th, 2011, 18:11
Any way u look at it, whatever the case..They still shouldn't ignore you. They should see u paid and ship. They know what they are doing. Same thing happened to my boy. They sent our first order out, it took 6 weeks..but we got it. Second order never came. They just ignored him. $500 down the drain. But they'll stay in business because people keep trustin them..I've read enough reviews about them here and elsewhere to stay away.

gymrat8541
Nov 6th, 2011, 18:20
Yes they will stay in business. I am not pissed anymore. I never got scammed until now. It is what it is and it could happen to any one from any source in this business. Just roll with it and keep going.

wardog
Nov 6th, 2011, 20:07
Alin and Naps are both from Moldova, Europe's poorest and least developed country. It's a haven for criminals and organized crime. Alin's father is prominent figure in country's parliament. My cousin who works in DOJ told me US DEA identified him and had warrant for his arrest during Raw Deal. Moldova refused to cooperate because of strong political connections.

JACKEDUPFREAK
Nov 6th, 2011, 20:34
Alin has a team of top class hackers to fuck up the boards who talk shit about him. Remember what he did to Anabolic Review? He completely took over the site and held them to ransom. Just saying....

gymrat8541
Nov 6th, 2011, 21:16
I didn't come here to bash Alin. As I previously stated above I have had great service from him until recently. In 3 years never an issue until now. Thats it. Who knows things could change and I could hear from him and get my stuff. If that happens then I will note it where applicable.

Illkid
Nov 7th, 2011, 20:30
Finally got my order after waiting three months they had to reship due to shipping problems! I did get it fairly fast the second time they shipped so I hope that all there shipping is fixed. Oh ya the stelth super test hurts like hell had to cut it with some cip

Armyguy
Nov 17th, 2011, 19:23
I received my Test C in like 3 weeks, I was worried because it was my first time ordering anything. Quality is good, the PCT stuff didnt come for two months though because of the shipping problems and I'll have to admit I was a little worried about that and sent several emails but it eventually came...no free goodies as promised though This is just my experience

malaymuscle
Nov 17th, 2011, 19:30
I went thru identical shit with Alin and said enough is enough. Assuming you are US based I suggest you stick with Superior Labs from now on.

GotGear
Nov 18th, 2011, 09:44
We have great domestic suppliers here. So I am sticking with our guys on this board. I ordered from ALIN before and it took forever. Zero communication from them, I was just glad when I finally got my order. But never again.

ruger883
Nov 24th, 2011, 10:29
Ive been using Alin for a couple years.... need that stealth. Yes, he tests my patience and sanity but has come through so far. I'd like to find someone from here at home... the great white north :-)

ruger883
Nov 28th, 2011, 18:34
The only problem Iv'e had with them is the communication process which is hit and miss. Just when I think I got shafted - the order shows up. Stealth is what I need it canada and they are great at it. No problems with the gear. Only tabz were win and didnt seem to do much for my cycle but could have been me. Gnna try their Anvar and prov. tabz and see. Price for test is unbeatable but some say it's weak.

GotGear
Nov 29th, 2011, 08:48
Tbol was off too. I got some from them before and the headaches it caused were unbelievable. I have used it before from other suppliers without the same problems. I don't know if it was contaminated or what but with all the issues they have I wont be using him again. If you're going international I think there are way better options here on this board.

ruger883
Nov 29th, 2011, 13:45
Tbol was off too. I got some from them before and the headaches it caused were unbelievable. I have used it before from other suppliers without the same problems. I don't know if it was contaminated or whaat but with all the issues they have I wont be using him again. If you're going international I think there are way better options here on this board.

Yeah, I'm in the process of researching a "better option". Pretty much had my fill of them.

ironmikep
Dec 2nd, 2011, 20:31
Used him twice; came through twice. Right on time and tight. Can't get no tighter.

Dad
Dec 3rd, 2011, 14:34
I have had three orders from A shop and always got goodies. About 6 weeks international. I have heard a lot of bad reviews though. Would like to hear from A shop on this to clear the air.

masschaos
Dec 3rd, 2011, 15:12
I'm glad to hear that you guys have success with him. As for me and others lack of communication seems to be the major concern. Saying this, I personally wouldn't hold my breath in hopes he will post here in his defense....I could be wrong but............we'll see.

Nikolai
Dec 3rd, 2011, 16:29
The reason Alin Shop won't come on this board is because he can't delete any bad reviews. He has his own forum which if a member gives a bad review they get banned. I will never use Alin Shop...There are to many good sponsors here at S-F domestic or international.

GotGear
Dec 3rd, 2011, 21:14
Nikolai is correct. He must spend a lot of time editing his board. He is also a member of steroid com and occasionally posts there. I can't believe they haven't kicked him off.

storm.echo
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:24
I hate to play devil's advocate here, but I was referred to Alinshop by a friend of mine, and ordered. It took a while, so I got nervous, and stumbled by this forum, and got more nervous.

Long story short, the stuff came, packaged nicely, and it's clean. Good solid gains. I've encountered bunk gear before, and even worse shipping/buying experiences, so all in all I can say that I'm pleased with AlinShop.

If they do read this, the only caveat I'd include is that they should be way more communicative. When I take the time to write a long-ish email, and get a one line response after 7 days, it's irritating.

rbannon
Jan 4th, 2012, 12:57
The thing about any supp. is consistency. That shows professionalism. Alin, although he has some staunch supporters, has never seemed too professional and I've read enough to know that he's inconsistent at best.

bobby1
Jan 5th, 2012, 11:20
:thumbdown:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

andy
Jan 5th, 2012, 15:27
haha bobby hates alin. You guys should have a cage match.

aircav
Jan 13th, 2012, 19:48
I did use alins stealth way back when he first provided it.The products were fine but I did waste a lot it trying to get the product out.Iused an 18 gauge and caused some leakage.My faul,not Alins.I have had several orders and received them in good time. Aircav

variance
Jan 25th, 2012, 16:02
I can only speak to my own experiences, but alin is one of my favorite suppliers. I have bought tons of tabs and vials, most of the vials i get are from greece and look and feel 100% legit -- I would say the tablets are definitely real, because it would be really hard to fake the pump you get from d-bol or that cut look you get from winny (never had anything officially tested). I also always use registered mail to a PMB when i can (sum 10ml vials can't be registered, but i have never had a problem receiving them). Been using him off and on for the last 5-6yrs, last postcard was VERY recent. I have NEVER tried his stealth line nor have I tried the more expensive vials (Primo comes to mind) or one of the pre-made cycles so I cannot account for those.

Post times fluctuate greatly, however, but I think this is due to American customs more than anything else... last two packages i got from him took about 2 weeks from when he sent them. I know he was having really slow transit times during the last holiday season but I saw no delay in my last order.

I am not trying to discount anyone with bad experiences, and i definitely feel for you if you did, nothing worse than waiting for gear and never getting it -- not to mention the loss of money. And although I think alin himself would never purposefully scam sumeone, A-shop is now a really large operation and I would not put it past an employee to be skimming some gear off the top at the expense of the american consumer.

FIGHTER
Feb 4th, 2012, 15:18
alinshop im pretty sure just got me been over a month and nothing used him for two yrs should of listened to other people and woulndt be out 500$

musclemds
Feb 4th, 2012, 19:32
Used alin for my first time. Newbie package. Everything arrived- back then it was test e amps from Iran- great shit.
I ordered about 8 more times. 50 - 50 on arrival. Half did not arrive. Customs sent a letter only the first time. Customs knows, I believe, about the letter resend policy out there. I do not blame alin for half the packages not arriving. I also learned when not to order international coming into Canada (high risk time for seizures) Because only 50% made it, the cost made me look elsewhere. I even won FREE gear in one of his contests. Legit.
The only time I questioned the potency of any product was the clen. I was up to 120 a day- nothing. Years later when I tried real clen I started at 120 - BIG mistake!!! learned my lessons the hard way - LOL . Alin was good to me but now I only go domestic. Glad to be here.

GotGear
Feb 5th, 2012, 13:55
The way alin packs tabs

Its best not to post how stuff is packaged. Even from a supplier you dont like.

bobby1
Feb 5th, 2012, 13:58
Alin is garbage now and forever !!!!!!!!!! Bootleg:banghead::banghead:

variance
Feb 7th, 2012, 00:02
That sux cause thats where i usually get my AI's from -- i have a hard time finding quality/affordable domestics for those... other than that i dont really buy a whole lot from him. I will definately be much more cautious in the future. TY guys :)

variance
Feb 7th, 2012, 00:07
Also, my bad on posting on how he packages his gear -- and as far as his website customer testimonials; he has to "approve" the post before it shows up in the forum and im sure only positive posts get approved.

Edit: Thank you GotGear and Bobby1 for the advice, wish I could still edit or delete that part of the post.

shamrock
Feb 7th, 2012, 00:08
Stopped ordering from Alin and any international supplier ever since stumbling upon this forum

tonka
Feb 21st, 2012, 19:10
iv been useing alan shop for years now never been scamed. allway get a tracking #. but he did mention a shiping delay a few months back but it was still there. now there is no delay but thier goverment postal service is a little old. just got in some sust and tren last week it took about 3 week but allgood stuff

375diver
Feb 22nd, 2012, 11:29
a lot of guys i work with go through alin and love and swear by him.... i have only read bad experiences never seen or had any... i support alin

GotGear
Feb 22nd, 2012, 17:56
Well, I think we have enough great sponsors here that are domestic. I see no reason to go elsewhere.

375diver
Feb 22nd, 2012, 18:54
Well, I think we have enough great sponsors here that are domestic. I see no reason to go elsewhere.

i agree...just trying to clear some air... i just went through superior today...anxious to check their product out

tonka
Feb 22nd, 2012, 19:00
i started with alan from another board who had them as thier number 1 supplier. but that was a while back never used domestic becuse the other boards had no domestic i would much rather keep my money in the good old usa. im still new to this forum so maybe next time ill keep it my money in the country.

bigginstrong2012
Feb 22nd, 2012, 19:23
Maybe i didnt see it, is superior domestic?

ajordana
Feb 22nd, 2012, 19:50
alins awful. only time ever went through him i got bunk gear and the solvent with my hcg were unlevel.. one was almost full and one barely had any in it..

GotGear
Feb 22nd, 2012, 20:47
Maybe i didnt see it, is superior domestic?

Yes superior is domestic, so is Mr. Syn. Check out there ratings, you cant go wrong with either.

bigginstrong2012
Feb 22nd, 2012, 21:24
Thanks gotgear,will do for sure!

variance
Feb 23rd, 2012, 18:25
Truth is there are so many quality domestic sources on this board... all of whom have faster shipping, better communication, and using them supports this board - why bother with anyone else?

GotGear
Feb 24th, 2012, 09:03
Another thing to remember is that no one can help you out if there is a dispute with your order at Alin.

DB35
Feb 28th, 2012, 18:58
I have personally ordered from Alin on numerous occasions over the past decade and he has always come through for me. His stealth and his winni 50s are the best i have used. I had one tiny problem that he fixed imediately so it wasnt even a problem, he had sent me packs of one item i emailed him it was the wrong thing and a week later in mass i recieved my original order. So all I can say is that Alin has been great to me. Thanks Alin

variance
Feb 28th, 2012, 19:31
Wait till you try some of the domestic sources here... you'll never go back. Waiting on customs, no matter the source, is always a pain.

Trenbolonematt
Feb 28th, 2012, 20:45
Alinshop is the best,always comes through for me,and fast delivery times.One of the best i think.

ajordana
Feb 28th, 2012, 20:54
wow.. why are we getting all these new people rolling in saying alins the best? im getting leery.. alinshop is terrible.. and fast delivery times??? LOL, youre not serious?

yonex
Feb 28th, 2012, 21:10
I don't see anything strange. Alin is selective scammer and some folks get the gear and others don't.

Trenbolonematt
Feb 28th, 2012, 21:37
well i guess i got lucky, received in 12 days.good stuff too.

ajordana
Feb 28th, 2012, 21:40
well i guess i got lucky, received in 12 days.good stuff too.
you definitely need to try out some of our domestics then lol. if you think alin is fast and has good stuff, youll be in heaven

Trenbolonematt
Feb 28th, 2012, 21:44
Domestics?i cant believe theres so many suppliers here,its awesome!!!!!!!!I am in heaven...

STiForester
Mar 8th, 2012, 22:39
i agree....sorry you guys didnt have success.....im just curious how many of you used his stealth line and claims it wasnt potent? because i will call bullshit to that..... i have never used bottles from him, so i cant comment on the quality of them......only stealth for me

I've always used stealth from alin. And my gear has always been good and always arrived within 2-3 weeks from when shipped. Always sent me extra also. I have heard alin had recently closed? Is tho true

GotGear
Mar 8th, 2012, 22:45
always arrived within 2-3 weeks from when shipped. Always sent me extra also. I have heard alin had recently closed? Is tho true

2-3 weeks and extra! Thats not my experience or anyone I know in the US for that matter. As far as I know he is still open and still selectively scamming.

STiForester
Mar 8th, 2012, 22:55
A few buddies and I ordered maybe 10 times between all of us and he never sent stuff to a buddy once so I emailed him and they sent my shipment plus extra for the hassle. I'm sure people have had problems but sometimes I've heard of non stealth gear being intercepted and not being received. His gaurentee was to email him a copy of the letter that customs will send you and they will refill your order plus more at no charge. I've seen it first hand with a buddy on his rider. But I hve never had an issue plus I received extra due to "spilling" transferring from stealth packet to vial. I can't speak badly about alin. Just stating my experience with him. Good luck to all. I'm trying a new supplier domestic to the US. hopefully this supplier works out. The reviews were excellent.

FIGHTER
Mar 9th, 2012, 09:54
Alin shop is bs they will steal ur money point blank ..How do i kno this cuz they
stole my money and to get a reply YA ok isnt happening with these guys !!

musclemds
Mar 10th, 2012, 09:14
Oh yeah!!! Canada Labs rocks for the Canucks!!! No more international.

bobby1
Mar 10th, 2012, 09:15
Oh yeah!!! Canada Labs rocks for the Canucks!!! No more international.

Wrng section to post this

tonka
Mar 10th, 2012, 15:39
im on a 750 sust and 400 tren e a week from alans stealth right now im in week 4 just finished some 50s d-balls and my gains are fucking great and i got extra goodies as they call it shit came in about to 2 weeks after i got tracking #and again gains are way way up right now. all that said im still going to give some of our domestics a chance next time and yes im here in the us

aircav
Mar 10th, 2012, 18:07
I used his stealth about three years ago .The product was good but being the butterfinger I am I lost some trying to get it out.

STiForester
Mar 12th, 2012, 10:25
That's why they over fill the stealth packages. You have to cut the corner off and suck it out with a fresh dart

aircav
Mar 12th, 2012, 21:26
Thank you STiForester.Now I know what to do if I ever get stealth again.

STiForester
Mar 12th, 2012, 21:41
No problem. I got about an extra 1/2 CC from each pouch. Just be careful and take your time.

Manicman1133
Mar 17th, 2012, 00:24
I've never used his stealth, but I have used BP Test E 250 it was under dosed, and you only get about 9ml in a 10ml bottle . I've used much better gear from US Domestics Sources. I agree as well, I believe he scam's U.S. Citizens.

variance
Mar 17th, 2012, 17:27
I really think, because of high demand, he outsources too much -- all those extra/unmonitored hands can easily be skimming off the top. Thus, he appears as a selective scammer.

@tonka - good god, you better be getting big off that stack :)

pitmommy
Mar 17th, 2012, 17:54
alin shop sucks and so does his board
hes good till you get something siezed then he stops communication.

tonka
Mar 17th, 2012, 19:05
oooyeaaa just finished week 4 friday started at 194 lbs sitting at 212 right now strenght throug the roof. and still climbming 8 more weeks to go.

Trenbolonematt
Mar 17th, 2012, 20:13
I just received from alins,the best stuff I HAVE EVER HAD,SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!! I dont know about the selective scamming because its never happened to me.But there sure is alot of angry customers out there,i dont know what to think.

pitmommy
Mar 20th, 2012, 11:12
hes a cheat and a liar....maybe all you guys that are buddies with him could tell him to square up with me, as far as iam concerned we should all stick together and if someone rips one of us off then they have ripped us all off.

smashingmachine
Mar 20th, 2012, 11:26
Fuck Alin. I agree with pitmommy one person ripped off is one too many. I believe in Solidarity and will never order from him no matter what.

FIGHTER
Mar 20th, 2012, 12:10
Fuck Alin. I agree with pitmommy one person ripped off is one too many. I believe in Solidarity and will never order from him no matter what.

Well said brother !!! I agree with you 100%...

FIGHTER
Mar 20th, 2012, 12:17
hes a cheat and a liar....maybe all you guys that are buddies with him could tell him to square up with me, as far as iam concerned we should all stick together and if someone rips one of us off then they have ripped us all off.

You got that right he is a fucking liar and if you continue
to use him he'll get ya ...you 've beened warned brothers and sisters

GotGear
Mar 20th, 2012, 13:01

I agree 100%. If no one ordered from him he might stop scamming.

Hahtrod45
Mar 22nd, 2012, 00:19
I used Alin for the last three years got my shit until last year when I did not receive a letter and kept buggin M telling her and Alice that I did not get a letter etc. They said they'd resend and then I got a letter and then they resent again and 8 months after my initial oder I get it and a ton of free shit too. I ordered 2o ml of stealth and they sent me 100! I ordered 100 d-bol and they sent me 500! they fucked up all right but made it good. I'm not going through that shit again. Fuck em.

Hahtrod45
Mar 22nd, 2012, 00:29
Yeah email Micheala and Alice and tell them you will hit the boards raising hell if you don't get your shit. I did and they sent it

totalresults
Mar 22nd, 2012, 01:33
If still no reply in 10 days PM me as I have guys I trained below the border doing work there & they have helped in the past.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

variance
Mar 22nd, 2012, 12:27
Think is if I'm getting AI's or SERMs with my order it does me absolutely no good to get 2x the supply if I have to wait 10x what a domestic can offer -- all my previous orders from them have been successful, but I wouldn't say they were worth the wait. I guess its up to the buyer, maybe if I was in the business of redistributing then it would be ok, but I definately prefer the one-on-one I get from domestics.

davefla73
Mar 26th, 2012, 14:00
i just orderer from him and got a tracking # for two packs but its still in the mail so i dont know yet its been sitting at sorting facility for 3 days in new york. but he did send the packages, its only been a week. pretty fast

smashingmachine
Mar 26th, 2012, 14:20
Every time a review pops up for Alinshop I feel my blood pressure rise. Now the other mods and the board can reign me in if I am out of line. But guys, now that you are on S-F you can see, hopefully, that there is no need to buy from this thieving scumbag? He has ripped off our brothers here and that is totally unacceptable. The board and the members look out for you. You look out for your fellow members. And we all support the paying sponsors. Make sense?

bobby1
Mar 26th, 2012, 14:23
Every time a review pops up for Alinshop I feel my blood pressure rise. Now the other mods and the board can reign me in if I am out of line. But guys, now that you are on S-F you can see, hopefully, that there is no need to buy from this thieving scumbag? He has ripped off our brothers here and that is totally unacceptable. The board and the members look out for you. You look out for your fellow members. And we all support the paying sponsors. Make sense?

Agreed

variance
Mar 26th, 2012, 16:11
Seconded!

GotGear
Mar 26th, 2012, 16:35

agree 100%

FIGHTER
Mar 27th, 2012, 10:57

Well said my brother ...Fucking alin got me too and i'll back everything you say bro ...

scottydont1488
Mar 28th, 2012, 09:00
I am new to the forums and can see that there seems to be a lot of shady things happen from all sides. I appreciate honest folks who have integrity and honor!! So thanks to all the real folks out there. As for Alinshop, I can say that I ordered a package recently, and received the complete order within three weeks!! So far the quality seems great and the service was good, So I will recommend them to anyone. I just placed another order, so I will keep everyone posted on the status of that order. Again I am just a regular guy, so take this thread for what you will, but all in all Alinshop came though for me the one time without any problems, so I will continue to use Alin unless I get screwed. I also appreciate any feedback from the forum. Thanks

ajordana
Mar 28th, 2012, 09:19
I am new to the forums and can see that there seems to be a lot of shady things happen from all sides. I appreciate honest folks who have integrity and honor!! So thanks to all the real folks out there. As for Alinshop, I can say that I ordered a package recently, and received the complete order within three weeks!! So far the quality seems great and the service was good, So I will recommend them to anyone. I just placed another order, so I will keep everyone posted on the status of that order. Again I am just a regular guy, so take this thread for what you will, but all in all Alinshop came though for me the one time without any problems, so I will continue to use Alin unless I get screwed. I also appreciate any feedback from the forum. Thanks
you find this goldmine of a board with phenomenal sponsors, read how many people have been burned by alin shop, yet you will not only continue using him but actually RECOMMEND him to others with a high potential of them getting scammed...? nice

scottydont1488
Mar 28th, 2012, 09:42
You make a good point!! As I said before I am new to the forum and I placed my second order prior to being invited to join this forum. I will hold off on any recommendations until I am better informed. That being said: I did have a positive experience with Alinshop the one time I ordered from them, and hope my next package shows up also. I am currently looking for other vendors, and will be faithful to whoever treats me good and honestly. Thanks again buddy and I appreciate the comment

ajordana
Mar 28th, 2012, 09:46
You make a good point!! As I said before I am new to the forum and I placed my second order prior to being invited to join this forum. I will hold off on any recommendations until I am better informed. That being said: I did have a positive experience with Alinshop the one time I ordered from them, and hope my next package shows up also. I am currently looking for other vendors, and will be faithful to whoever treats me good and honestly. Thanks again buddy and I appreciate the comment
no problem. check out the domestic sponsor section and read their reviews in this review section.. i think youll be please with prices, customer satisfaction, customer service, prices, and quality. if you thought your transaction with alin was good and the gear was good, youre in for a treat..

tucc
Mar 28th, 2012, 21:26
I've been using alin for quite some time now and he has never let me down. Sorry to hear about all of your bad luck though bros.

ajordana
Mar 28th, 2012, 21:32
blows my mind that people find phenomenal DOMESTIC sponsors and continue to use alins shitty service with underdosed gear.. some will never learn lol

smashingmachine
Mar 28th, 2012, 21:52
blows my mind that people find phenomenal DOMESTIC sponsors and continue to use alins shitty service with underdosed gear.. some will never learn lol

Agreed. We really tried to spell this out but obviously we weren't clear enough.

bobby1
Mar 28th, 2012, 21:57
:banghead:

ajordana
Mar 28th, 2012, 22:22
Agreed. We really tried to spell this out but obviously we weren't clear enough.
oh well, they can keep using his underdosed gear without listening and knowing better thinking theyre getting great gains, then when they make a big boy order of lots os $$$ and alin never sends it and runs them through the whole shpeel, theyll be back on here looking at the trustworthy sponsors. we did all we can, theyll learn the hard way and once they run some REAL gear will realize they wasted all their money on underdosed bs

GotGear
Mar 29th, 2012, 12:03
oh well, they can keep using his underdosed gear without listening and knowing better thinking theyre getting great gains, then when they make a big boy order of lots os $$$ and alin never sends it and runs them through the whole shpeel, theyll be back on here looking at the trustworthy sponsors. we did all we can, theyll learn the hard way and once they run some REAL gear will realize they wasted all their money on underdosed bs

Right on Bro!

variance
Mar 29th, 2012, 14:18
Its really important to know that you can't give an honest review of his products on his board because they ALL have to be preapproved to be posted -- that part alone seems shady to me.

Hahtrod45
Mar 30th, 2012, 11:55
Right on - government ought to work this way!

aircav
Mar 30th, 2012, 20:53
Some people just have to learn from experience.This forums Domestics are so much better .

dirtcart22
Apr 2nd, 2012, 22:48
Funny you say this because I can vouch It took like a month but it was the best gear I had. No nut hugging either its weird because I read a lot of diff bad stuff on the web about him. Well he has not done me dirty.

dirtcart22
Apr 2nd, 2012, 22:51
i belong to another board!and i joined it just so i could order safely!well my first order was through alin!..never showed!all he kept saying was when seizure letter comes show me it and i will remail!well 5 monyhs and no seizure,to this day no seizure letter!after much back and forth and 8 months later he finally mailed me my shit!..yes he made good on it..did he ever really ship it?only he knows that answer!but i would never use nor reccomend him!
On that note I did have a seizure and I mailed it to him and he never sent another pack.

variance
Apr 3rd, 2012, 23:07
Actually, that is one good thing I liked about him... if you were a regular purchaser, he would resend package after about a month -- one time I received both packages (eventually) and told him and he just told me to keep em both. But ever since I've been spoiled with speedy domestics that carry most everything I need, I rarely order from him anymore.

*EDIT* I ordered for many yrs before this ever happened so I have no idea how he treats others/new customers.

FIGHTER
Apr 4th, 2012, 16:05
Funny you say this because I can vouch It took like a month but it was the best gear I had. No nut hugging either its weird because I read a lot of diff bad stuff on the web about him. Well he has not done me dirty.

His gear doesn't even compare to what's around here
and yes ive used both use to think alin was legit until he got me
and i dont know how he calls himself legit cuz no legit sponsor i know scams people
for there hard earned money so i say fuck alin ....

dirtcart22
Apr 6th, 2012, 05:41
I can't vouch for him now I ordered from him like 5 years ago. First order ever and the last one from him.

Benki11
Apr 9th, 2012, 19:12
I order from him and got his Balkan sustain aka sustamed 250
And check on ther website UPIC code and all of them came back as fake!!!

Nicks13
Apr 14th, 2012, 18:38
The process was easy and I got my gear in two weeks! The gear seems legit. Iv put on 5 LBs in 1.5 weeks. worked for me

tonka
Apr 15th, 2012, 19:48
I order from him and got his Balkan sustain aka sustamed 250
And check on ther website UPIC code and all of them came back as fake!!!
same happed to me but still had great gains but you pay for human grade and get ugl shit instead. take it for what it worth.still had gains but pretty shaddy

APACHE SOLDIER
Apr 16th, 2012, 12:10
I used alin for the longest and had dead slow ta, as well as no response from him on the order. Wrong gear was sent luckily the board I was a member of had a system set up for communication directly with alin and it was fixed but delayed my cycle by 2 months. For the price and ta I'd rather go domestic. I did make some great gains on his gear. Just wasn't worth the hassle IMHO.

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk

scottydont1488
Apr 20th, 2012, 06:21
Alinshop comes through again with flying colors!!! I now have ordered several times from Alin and everytime I have had great service and fair T/A for an international source. All I can say is this last order, I had accidentally sent 30 dollars less than the price of the gear... Alin sent my order anyway with extras!!! I have had great dealings with AS but I like the shorter T/A of the domestics, AS gear is quality in my opinion and if I am not in a rush AS will be my go to guy

WarMuffin
Apr 26th, 2012, 20:35
Alin is 100% legit. I have had 3 orders in the past year, never a problem. If t/a is your biggest concern, go domestic. But I am here to tell you that the stealth line is not only legit, I and others personally think it's overdosed. Never tried the Balkan line (orals only ,and the Dbol is fantastic), but the Stealth line is not only discreet, but 100% GTG. Take it any way you want to guys, I have ordered from Superior, IP Gear, and others. But I will continue to go back to Alin and his Stealth line. It's the Shizzznit!!!

The thing I like about the Stealth line is that you can actually send it to yourself in the mail if you are going to be out of town. I go on frequent trips out of state. It's much safer for me to mail a couple packets of Stealth to myself than it is to fly with concern.

One last thing and I almost forgot.. The first order I placed a year ago took a long time on the t/a. this last time less than 2 months ago was very quick, I was actually quite surprised when I opened my box. They had explained on their site that there were shipping delays in the past, but now things are moving quite well. I can attest.

Now, I'm going to go back to what I came here for, heard FHL is having a sale on test!!!!

smashingmachine
Apr 27th, 2012, 00:52
None of the positive reviews change anything. It is well established and widely known that he is a SELECTIVE scammer.

GotGear
Apr 27th, 2012, 16:38
None of the positive reviews change anything. It is well established and widely known that he is a SELECTIVE scammer.

agreed!

ajordana
Apr 27th, 2012, 16:39

Yet people keep coming here posting positive reviews like they mean something. Lol

smashingmachine
Apr 28th, 2012, 08:20
Yet people keep coming here posting positive reviews like they mean something. Lol

Then for the benefit of these people and anyone else checking in I will make the following warning:

1. Alin Shop is not a sponsor here !

2. Alin is a lying, scamming cunt !!

3. IF YOU ORDER FROM ALIN FROM THIS POINT & YOU GET RIPPED OFF WE WILL LAUGH AT YOU & YOU WILL GET NO FUCKING SYMPATHY !!!

ajordana
Apr 28th, 2012, 08:42
Then for the benefit of these people and anyone else checking in I will make the following warning:

3. IF YOU ORDER FROM ALIN FROM THIS POINT & YOU GET RIPPED OFF WE WILL LAUGH AT YOU & YOU WILL GET NO FUCKING SYMPATHY !!!

Agreed.. hell im done even responding to this thread from here on out.. theres at least one new person talking hin up a week, and ive given my warnigs to each and everyone, if thsy wanna keep going with a lying scammer, power to em.

GotGear
Apr 28th, 2012, 09:10
Agree too. But it just pisses me off that the guy gets away with the shit he does. He is a black eye on the whole community.

variance
May 3rd, 2012, 18:08
but reading all the mixed ratings he gets is SOOOO entertaining sometimes

tonka
May 3rd, 2012, 18:34
i just got screwwed out of a lot of money from a sponcer getting busted.it was the fisrt time i used a sponcer from this board. iv allways used allan for over 6 years, not knoking the board or any thing just venting.im going to go with a diffret sponser from here. but as for sympathy, getting screwwed by any body is a fuckin shame. sorry for venting it just my wallet is hurting right now. somethings are just out of our control. the reason i choose to stay with the sponser here are becouse of the mods like smash and ajor and many other here who care. i might not post a lot aroud here but i read a lot of what they post and i feel they realy got my back

variance
May 3rd, 2012, 18:39
Ohh man sry to hear that tonka, my intention wasn't to offend -- I guess I can be an insensitive prick sometimes. Sometimes, you forget that a bad review means someone got screwed and I've been there so I should know better. If you need any advice on quality sponsers on this board feel free to PM, I've tried most of them... and I bet bobby and ajord have tried them all at least once.

tonka
May 3rd, 2012, 19:00
hey man shit happens i didint take any thing the wrong way i love the fact we can speack our minds here. and iv read a lot of your post bobbys and ajor and like i stated before thats why i stay YOUR support

smashingmachine
May 3rd, 2012, 19:37
Tonka bro I am really sorry to hear about your loss. I do care about people on here and thats why I posted the warning. Its just that with Alin if you read all the way through the review the same theme pops up: very solid members eventually getting ripped off. And it is not just here, I have read the same on other forums. Its strange to say the least to see people continue to order from him when a red light is flashing right in front of them. I wont have sympathy in this case because the warnings are there.

I have lost cash as well from the sponsers - one that isnt here anymore - I have been ripped off elsewhere and customs has taken my money as well. I was contacted by an Aussie just last week that told me he had spent nearly 5k on bunk and underlivered gear. He was really grateful when I provided him a better option. But I always warn them that there is no guarantee, that they are ordering over the net and taking a risk. Unfortunately it is how it is. Getting scammed, getting busted, problems with health etc come with the territory.

Anyway like I said I am really sorry about the situation for everybody. In this case there is just nothing we can do. I still believe the best way to reduce the risk is to go with the sponsors. We back each other up always. We also back the sponsors because they wouldnt be here if we didnt. And then what would we have?

ajordana
May 3rd, 2012, 19:49
Yeah tonka sorry to hear that bro.. thanks for the kind words too man. I read around earlier and saw yiu went with a new sponsor and i saw howit panned out, that sucks man.. i suggest the same i always do and that is to stick with the solid tried and true. I personally never use a source until they have more than proved themselves for quite some time.. never tried a new up and coming right off the bat and dont plan to.. too risky for me. But once again im very sorry to hesr that brother.. the cmost ive been scammed isi getting bunk/underdosed shit, so i kinda know how ya feel.. if you go with a tried and true sponsor on here man i know youll be pleased..

tonka
May 3rd, 2012, 20:12
I know you are both right. thats just how it goes in this so called game we play. in retrospect iv had really good conversations with some of the proven sponcers here that i feel i can trust.i just jump the gun on this one like aj said.instead of going on reserch on sponcers that have proven themselfs. i can blame my mistake on my own greed of a good deal. yall just keep up doing what you do

FactorX1
May 13th, 2012, 17:26
Sounds like Alin has been good to you. Perhaps you can offer advice on how to successfully work with him? I've used him for about 5 years. Initially he was awesome! 3 week delivery, valid tracking #'s, and his quality was always excellent. Last 2 years I've had had bad experiences. Waited 2 months for an order, never came and no siezure letter. He resent half of the order and I eventually got it, but took about 4 months total. Gave him the bennifit of the doubt and placed another order. 2 months later no package, the tracking numbers didn't work either. In both cases I had to request help from a Moderator, that eventually worked. I think he wants to be reliable, but I think he goes through tough times - just my 2 cents. I consider him a high risk and unreliable, however I do miss his quality. I'd definitely use him again IF he would get back on track and simply be honest with people. I emalied him couple weeks ago asking if he was back to doing good business, he acknowledged having issues in the past and said he's good to go now... Think I'll let someone else put thier toe in the water before jumping in again. I'd be great to hear if anyone else is having good luck with him right now. i.e. legit tracking numbers and 3-4 delivery?
Anyway, not trying to bash him - just sharing info that will help people make the right decisions for their needs.

ajordana
May 13th, 2012, 17:44
Nice post factor, but by all means... feel free to bash him lol. Hes not a sponsor here and other than very few members is unanimously very disliked around here

scottydont1488
May 13th, 2012, 18:07
Sounds like Alin has been good to you. Perhaps you can offer advice on how to successfully work with him? I've used him for about 5 years. Initially he was awesome! 3 week delivery, valid tracking #'s, and his quality was always excellent. Last 2 years I've had had bad experiences. Waited 2 months for an order, never came and no siezure letter. He resent half of the order and I eventually got it, but took about 4 months total. Gave him the bennifit of the doubt and placed another order. 2 months later no package, the tracking numbers didn't work either. In both cases I had to request help from a Moderator, that eventually worked. I think he wants to be reliable, but I think he goes through tough times - just my 2 cents. I consider him a high risk and unreliable, however I do miss his quality. I'd definitely use him again IF he would get back on track and simply be honest with people. I emalied him couple weeks ago asking if he was back to doing good business, he acknowledged having issues in the past and said he's good to go now... Think I'll let someone else put thier toe in the water before jumping in again. I'd be great to hear if anyone else is having good luck with him right now. i.e. legit tracking numbers and 3-4 delivery?
Anyway, not trying to bash him - just sharing info that will help people make the right decisions for their needs.

To be completely honest bro, I have had nothing but great service from Alin and I feel his stealth line is some of the best... but with that being said... I will ONLY support sponsors that sponsor this board from now on, I have dealt with most of the sponsors on this forum and have not been disappointed yet. We have to maintain solidarity as a community and SF does not F%^ around when it comes to helping protect us! I consider SF my home board and feel that this is the place for great wisdom and AWESOME guys that truly want to help. PLUS I enjoy the three day TA and awesome gear. Go with a sponsor here and help support those who support us!! Hope this helps bro.

FactorX1
May 13th, 2012, 18:47
Totally agree I've been sitting on some of his stealth for a while now, it's been taunting me for the last 9 months - saving it for summer cycle cause I know it's gonna be awesome.

Appreciate your advise. I'm new here, still trying to get the lay of the land. Looks like there is some solid comradery in managing sponsors which is great, but that's from the outside looking in. Reading through the treads definitly makes me want to believe in the sponsors, however one thing that's inspiring some hesitation here is... I'm not used to legit sponsors publicly advertising - especially domestic. In my experience the best sponsors are private and you have to be vetted by senior members to get a good look at the true inner circle.

Sounds like you've been happy. Perhaps you can throw a dog a bone. Anyone here have quality on par with Stealth?

Were you on other boards before joining SF back in March?

Thanks again for being an active resource for new members such as myself!

king13
May 15th, 2012, 22:32
Hey guys !!!

Just to let you know that I just got two postcards from Alinís beautiful country today you guys are the best ever !!!! You guys made me soooo happy an soooo excited !!!! I do not know how much to thank you guys for everything you have done ... and honestly, It was such great pleasure to do business with all of you Alin !!!! ...You guys just earned a new customer for life...I will soon keep doing business with you for so many more years to come !!!! ..Thanks again guys for being so professional and honest with all your customers. A1+ CUSTOMER SERVICE SATISFACTION !!!! WITH EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION !!!

Thanks again Michaela for taking care of your customers in such a and great professional level, and the quality of your products are EXCELLENT !!! :tongue: :):):)

ajordana
May 15th, 2012, 22:44
This EXACT post was posted 20min ago on PM...

blueedge
May 15th, 2012, 22:49
kinda odd he joined today and his first post is this......

king13
May 15th, 2012, 23:00
I just want to let know all my bros that is legit and is the right place to get what you need without feeling affraid to get ripped off. Try yourself you will never be dissapointed....Excellent quality too !!!!

EDIT: source posting is reserved for paying sponsors only. If you want to leave reviews, that's fine, but DO NOT leave contact info, websites, etc.

blueedge
May 15th, 2012, 23:13
are you a rep for alin? glad your experience was good but alin doesn't have a very good reputation, and i dont think they are sponsors here.

pulooooooo
May 15th, 2012, 23:30
Once they become a sponsor and we can see reviews, then well talk

letsgetbig
May 16th, 2012, 00:25
They will not be a sponsor here because they are a select scammer. Meaning one person gets real gear and the next one don't.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

smashingmachine
May 16th, 2012, 01:42
Welcome to Steroid-Forums king. I personally havent lost out to Alin. Our members have. If Alin squares up with our members the negative comments will cease. If Alin decides not to do the right thing then you can be sure we will continue to damage him for the rest of their lives.

We need someone to sort out this mess. I nominate you. Our members would like this matter concluded in a timely fashion. Communication is the key! Feel free to report back to us when you have made progress.

scottydont1488
May 16th, 2012, 08:16
King13, I think you will find that there is solidarity between brethren here at SF. Unless Alin decides to sponsor this board and have open dialogue with the group here, then trying to hype AS is just like pissing in the wind brother! Trust me I know! I am one of the ones that have had great success with AS. I would really like to see him sponsor this board, after your here for awhile you will see that most guys on this board lookout for one another and support this board and it's sponsors. After all if we don't look after each other then were all F()$&&d. My suggestion is hang with SF and support there sponsors and in turn you will have great support from a shitload of great people. I truly hope you can get all this ironed out. I personnaly will be the first to give AS another go WHEN he makes a move to become a sponsor of SF.

Thanks bro

bobby1
May 16th, 2012, 09:03
Hey guys !!!

Just to let you know that I just got two postcards from Alinís beautiful country you guys are the best ever !!!! You guys made me soooo happy an soooo excited !!!! I do not know how much to thank you guys for everything you have done ... and honestly, It was such great pleasure to do business with all of you Alin !!!! ...You guys just earned a new customer for life...I will soon keep doing business with you for so many more years to come !!!! ..Thanks again guys for being so professional and honest with all your customers. A1+ CUSTOMER SERVICE SATISFACTION !!!! WITH EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION !!!

Thanks again Michaela for taking care of your customers in such a and great professional level, and the quality of your products are EXCELLENT !!! :tongue: :):):)

:thumbdown::confused::banghead:

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

king13
May 16th, 2012, 11:33
Scottydont1488, thank you so much for your welcome words.....my only commitment is to try to help our bros not to get ripped off like I was before all over again and again...a lot of people that I know and myself included have been ordering with great success....communication is being super all the time, Alin's team will answer back to your e-mails in less than 24 hours...I can say that this is AMAZING !!!!..My bros from pacific time and I all will stand up for ALIN and his team all the way !!!. Sorry guys if I upset some of my bros from this forum, and I will take all your opinions with the respect that you guys deserve. Thanks Scottydont1488 again.

MPMC
May 16th, 2012, 14:04
Hey guys !!!

Just to let you know that I just got two postcards you guys are the best ever !!!! You guys made me soooo happy an soooo excited !!!! I do not know how much to thank you guys for everything you have done ... and honestly, It was such great pleasure to do business with all of you Alin !!!! ...You guys just earned a new customer for life...I will soon keep doing business with you for so many more years to come !!!! ..Thanks again guys for being so professional and honest with all your customers. A1+ CUSTOMER SERVICE SATISFACTION !!!! WITH EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION !!!

You forgot to include your name, address, and SSN.

scottydont1488
May 16th, 2012, 14:48
Scottydont1488, thank you so much for your welcome words.....my only commitment is to try to help our bros not to get ripped off like I was before all over again and again...a lot of people that I know and myself included have been ordering for several years with great success.......communication is being super all the time, Alin's team will answer back to your e-mails in less than 24 hours...I can say that this is AMAZING !!!!..My bros from pacific time and I all will stand up for ALIN and his team all the way !!!. Sorry guys if I upset some of my bros from this forum, and I will take all your opinions with the respect that you guys deserve. Thanks Scottydont1488 again.

King13, your welcome bro! I really don't think you pissed anyone off... I think a lot of the guys are just sitting back thinking that we will hear back from you later posting how you lost your $$$. Anyways bro, if you read through this thread you will see that I have posted a lot of positives about Alin and his gear ( which I still feel is great gear btw) but here at SF you have guys that haven't had a positive experience with Alinshop... And these are the same guys that help you with problems or give you great advice everyday or especially when shit hits the fan! So supporting a biz that burnt the guy that helped you out is a disrespect. Personnaly I think AS probably got there shit together and is back to being a good group. I really think Alin should log on and answer a few questions and make things right. He would definitely be ahead in the long run! The selective scammer shit makes no sense at all!! Well bro I hope you stick around or even get AS on board here. But until then I can honestly say that there are sponsors here that are solid as hell and have gear that is nothing less than a miracle in a bottle.

DoubleTrouble
May 16th, 2012, 16:26
King 13
I don't take a fancy to wasting my time clean cleaning up your posts. DO NOT give specifics with shipping details and posting links. I need not ask again.

ajordana
May 16th, 2012, 16:55
King 13
I don't take a fancy to wasting my time clean cleaning up your posts. DO NOT give specifics with shipping details and posting links. I need not ask again.

Man like i said literally the EXACT post word for word was postedon PM right before it was posted here.. pretty sure its a spam account or a rep for alin spamming his stuff everywhere

DoubleTrouble
May 16th, 2012, 17:53
Has to be-- if another posts surface --- no soup for king.

king13
May 18th, 2012, 02:19
No soup for another bro like you that was spending almost a decade doing bodybuilding and being successful with Alin????..All I was doing is giving you another great option where to get very high quality gear with out getting ripped again.....Scottydont1488, Who are your suppliers?..Thanks.

king13
May 18th, 2012, 02:22
:glare: I meant "RIPPED OFF" again.....

smashingmachine
May 18th, 2012, 02:57
king how are you going with our members refunds?

ajordana
May 18th, 2012, 03:04
king how are you going with our members refunds?

Hahahahaha... i laughed out loud at this post.. hopefully king is making progress :rolleyes:

scottydont1488
May 18th, 2012, 07:09
No soup for another bro like you that was spending almost a decade doing bodybuilding and being successful with Alin????..All I was doing is giving you another great option where to get very high quality gear with out getting ripped again.....Scottydont1488, Who are your suppliers?..Thanks.

Bro, as much as I would like to hype some sponsors in this thread, I just don't feel it would be fair to single out a couple sponsors when this board has several solid go too's. But anyways my friend I think this thread is getting off topic. This thread should be for customer experience whether good or bad. I don't think the back and forth bantering will give the mods a warm and fuzzy. If your straight about wanting some killer gear from rock solid guys then all you need to do is read the posts in other review threads! Or shoot me a pm, but we should probably get this thread back on topic.

Best of luck in your journey bro!

king13
May 18th, 2012, 11:46
Scottydont1488, Thanks bro !!!...sometimes people without the experience and the long journey that we both went through make comments without making sense nor did they show kindness and respect to another bro....WE ARE WARRIORS AND WE'LL BE UNTIL THE END !!!!....I apologize to every real bro in the community and from this forum if I ever make you upset....let's keep on going in our long journey and let's battle together because at the end we all bros are going to win it !!!! Thanks.

HeavyHanded
May 18th, 2012, 15:39
This thread is getting really wierd. WTF?

smashingmachine
May 18th, 2012, 17:56
This thread is getting really wierd. WTF?

I will get it back on track. Its got weird because we have folks coming here from Planet Alin - where the decision on whether or not you get your gear is based on the alignment of the stars or the reading of the tea leaves.

Members who Alin owes:
1. Kristopher1980
2. SLO-POKE
3. bigdaddy
4. Supermax
5. Properpain
6. MPMC
7. gymrat8541
8. FIGHTER
9. ajordana
10. pitmommy
11. dirtcart22

Aplogies for any mistakes and for those I left out. But perhaps we can have a running list of people Alin owes? Anyway we have king on this problem now so we have hope.

pitmommy
May 19th, 2012, 11:02
just wondering for all you alin shop fans...did any of you ask him the send my shit? i would appreciate it that on all your orders you mention this...thanks

Tat2Attitude
May 19th, 2012, 12:25
Hey guys !!!

Just to let you know that I just got two postcards from Alin’s beautiful country today you guys are the best ever !!!! You guys made me soooo happy an soooo excited !!!! I do not know how much to thank you guys for everything you have done ... and honestly, It was such great pleasure to do business with all of you Alin !!!! ...You guys just earned a new customer for life...I will soon keep doing business with you for so many more years to come !!!! ..Thanks again guys for being so professional and honest with all your customers. A1+ CUSTOMER SERVICE SATISFACTION !!!! WITH EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION !!!

Hey Alin, I was wondering when you'd creep over here under a fake name and start doing damage control(like you do everywhere else), now I have my answer. So yeah, since you're here and all how about making it right for all the people here you scammed?

scottydont1488
May 19th, 2012, 13:20
Sorry I deleted this post. It broke forum rules

pitmommy
May 20th, 2012, 09:54
ya Michaela or whatever your name....wheres my order?...
anybody ever stepped in dog shit? have to scrape it of the bottom of your shoe....well that might have been michaela/alin you were scraping off.

bobby1
Jul 21st, 2012, 09:57
:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::banghead:

bhcolex50x
Jul 21st, 2012, 11:26

call bullshit all you want but i ran the exact same cycle, same diet, same workout regiment with his stealth products and then again with tek labs and had 10x the results. stealth labs is under dosed SHIT. i threw away 60ml worth of it lol

Illkid
Jul 21st, 2012, 11:45
I have had way better results with other sponsors gear and who wants to wait three months to get your shit! You could close your eyes and pick a sponsor from the list here and I'm sure you would do better!

Hyp!

Illkid
Jul 21st, 2012, 12:08
I have had way better results with other sponsors gear and who wants to wait three months to get your shit! You could close your eyes and pick a sponsor from the list here and I'm sure you would do better!

Hyp!

mike1mus
Jul 31st, 2012, 23:22
Did a small transaction with this guy just to test and see. While I did get my shipment in a very timely fashion, the packaging was sub-par and the material itself didn't seem to strong.

Based on my own experience as well as I what I have read here and elsewhere, I won't be using Alin again.

paulfries
Aug 8th, 2012, 14:29
I'm kinda shocked to see the reviews in here for Alin.. I saw this thread, and I was like, "Oh cool, thats the guy I use, let me have a look at all the positive reviews!"

:( I have been using him since 2007 and he has been my first and only supplier. My first cycle was test-e only and came in amps. It was legit. I ended up gaining around 20lbs on that cycle. Probably 30% of that was bloat, but even after I came off cycle and checked a few months later, I was still up about 8-10lbs. Being an ecto, lean mass is very hard for me to gain (and when I do gain it, I really have to work to maintain it). So I know for sure the stuff was good to go. All of my other cycles have been with Test-C and EQ. I switched over to his Stealth line a few years back and have had great results each cycle. I can always tell after about 10 weeks or so on the EQ my vascularity really becomes noticeable.

I have always received my packages within about 2 weeks of payment. I have had them seized once (before I started ordering stealth). After I got the customs letter, I scanned it and e-mailed it back to Alin. He shipped a replacement package right away and I received it two weeks later.

I have never had problems with Alin, but I do have to admit that these reviews have got me considering trying a new supplier. :(

king13
Aug 9th, 2012, 12:36
Alin WAS, IS and WILL BE THE ONLY ONE !!!!! There are thousands and thousands of HAPPY CUSTOMERS ALL OVER !!! I AM ONE OF THEM, I will never change my mind to go to a different supplier....Alin always treated me good, and he is the best one out there...I have no doubt about it !!!!.. just my 2 cents.

Manorexic
Aug 9th, 2012, 15:12
How much did Alin pay you to say that?

bobby1
Aug 9th, 2012, 15:17
How much did Alin pay you to say that?

Hahahahhahahah :thumbup:

GotGear
Aug 9th, 2012, 16:13
Thats about the only thing that guy posts. He just comes on here to push Alin.