PDA

View Full Version : Great White Peptides Ratings

SUPPLIER RATINGS
Jan 1st, 2011, 06:38
http://steroid-forums.com/images/banners/greatwhitepeptides.gif

Click here to rate Great White Peptides (http://steroid-forums.com/itrader_feedback.php?u=448)

View Great White Peptides Rating Scores and Feedback (http://steroid-forums.com/itrader.php?u=448)

Manorexic
Apr 9th, 2011, 15:30
Amazing t/a.... If mt2 is half as good as the service is I'll be one happy customer!

dangerouscurves
Apr 15th, 2011, 17:40
Made our order, amazingly simple site, processed and had shipping number within a couple hours, and would have been to our house in 2 days, had it not been for our ridiculous mail lady who decided to just right a slip saying she came to our door(when she didnt even attempt to), instead of actually bringing us the package! Communication was on point, and the had written note, and bonus is amazingly generous! Thank you so much GWP
we will both be starting the products (t3 and mt2) in a few weeks, and will report back with our review of the product :)

DoubleTrouble
Apr 15th, 2011, 23:52
love great reviews-------thank you DC

Chaos
Jul 8th, 2011, 00:09
Their Clen is legit and the customer service, T/A is great. The quality of the suspension is on par with some of the more expensive sources I've used. I also have some T3 and will comment in ~a week after I get labs done. The service is much appreciated GWP.

Swoleisback
Jul 13th, 2011, 16:17
Hey I just wanted to let you guys know they have Helios .

DoubleTrouble
Jul 13th, 2011, 18:04
Quality ?

Bigbully
Jul 13th, 2011, 19:02
Been wanting to try it. Might have to check them out.

Swoleisback
Jul 18th, 2011, 10:57
They started a sale buy1 get one free for the Helios and other items .

Bigbully
Jul 18th, 2011, 11:16
Good, because $50 for one10ml bottle is pretty expensive in my opinion. Maybe I can afford to try it now.

jamesvinci
Jul 18th, 2011, 22:07
I bought some IGF1 LR3 will post here how it goes :D

masonj
Aug 16th, 2011, 14:13
hey, with these helios, i'm assuming their injectable, on account of how every other product but the helios say, "with marked 1ml Dropper"
just wanting to make sure...

Americanfitness
Aug 16th, 2011, 18:36
I bet it's a dropper. I've recently seen the oral version floating around.

spicyer
Aug 16th, 2011, 20:05
I've got some headed my way with the intention of injecting.......I know they're going to say all the stuff on them re: research/not for human blah, blah, but it's still the same mixture as injection is, no?

kaboom
Aug 19th, 2011, 07:06
I've got some headed my way with the intention of injecting.......I know they're going to say all the stuff on them re: research/not for human blah, blah, but it's still the same mixture as injection is, no?

HELP US OUT GREAT WHITE,INJECTABLE OR NOT?:fishing1:

Americanfitness
Aug 19th, 2011, 08:08
Yes I'd like to know also.

spicyer
Aug 20th, 2011, 22:26
I got mine and I injected 1ml into 3 spots on abs with an insulin pin. Didn't feel anything.....then I started some afternoon cardio and holy shit I was MOVING!! Felt a little tingly in the face, but I was working out in unairconditioned garage, i'd say all around there gtg, I definetely don't need any assistance in libido dept., but I got it, kinda embarassing to walk in the kitchen from doing cardio with my shorts having a bulge and my sister inlaw spotted it right away. Hmm, the nanny will be back on Monday.

kaboom
Aug 21st, 2011, 06:59
hehehehe...you better not dip your wick in the nanny!..youll have same problem arnold did!...glad to hear its injectable,and gtg!thanks for the update bro!

spicyer
Aug 21st, 2011, 10:55
hehehehe...you better not dip your wick in the nanny!..youll have same problem arnold did!...glad to hear its injectable,and gtg!thanks for the update bro!

Yeah well Arnie didn't set it up the right way, it's all good! I do want to caution that I received no confirmation from Great White regarding using this product for injecting, my decision to inject it was based on the fact it comes in a 10 ml vial and the mix is the right combination of clen and yohimbe. The solution is completely clear, flows very slowly into a slin pin and their are no particles floating in the vials. In the past I've injected a product called cardispan which is carnitine and amino acids and experienced some red welts that went away in 3-4 days. So far no red welts with the helios. Great White has a good deal on a 10 pack of these, if there's any left after my purchase last night, lol.

Eman
Oct 20th, 2011, 20:13
So I have GWP as a freind on facebook and they said they will no longer be selling research chemicals only research peptides. It stated that they are starting to crack down on research chems so a lot of companys are getting rid of them. They also stated they will be removing themselves from boards also... I hope we dont lose all our research chems from other companys also :(

Bigbully
Oct 20th, 2011, 20:18
Yeah, I noticed their website is down as well.

Eman
Oct 20th, 2011, 20:20
Yeah, I noticed their website is down as well.
Sorry, forgot to mention they said the website would be back up shortly just minus all research chems.

Bigbully
Oct 20th, 2011, 20:28
Sorry, forgot to mention they said the website would be back up shortly just minus all research chems.

So do you know if they have already depleted stock on them? Or are they just tossing them? If you know that is?

Eman
Oct 20th, 2011, 20:33
Well they never really stated, but there were alot of 25% off sales and things up to this date. This is from there facebook page:
No more boards and we will not be selling research chems.
We will be selling research peptides still. There is a big crack down on companys selling these chems.

usmcmuscleman
Jan 2nd, 2012, 20:38
Anyone try their Igf lr3? If so. Results?? Thanks guys

bigchuck
Jan 2nd, 2012, 20:47
I did but wasnt really impressed. Place my order with energizer who sponsors here because vip member says they are top class.

flex40
Jan 8th, 2012, 19:17
Ive used their aromasin and currently on letro and clomid (tapering letro into Nolva). Anyway, those and their albuterol are good to go... just got in some of their Prami so lemme know how it goes for you. Another person i talked to ssaid his dads using it and gets sick (its a sure sign of Prami and intolerence to the drug). youll probably get same batch that i did so update when you start.

usmcmuscleman
Jan 10th, 2012, 11:50
So far one week at 60mcg the weight is up 5 lbs and pumps insane. Not to mention human garbage disposal now!

MontBlanc
Jan 30th, 2012, 22:31
decided to throw some igf in my pct mix, and gave great white a try and i can say im extremely happy with their lightening fast service and from the reviews the products are g2g so, i'm a happy camper

pitmommy
Mar 16th, 2012, 11:51
good service and good products

variance
May 3rd, 2012, 18:33
I seriously can't believe how fast I got my research chems... had been getting some of the same stuff from another source, switched to GWP, 'researched' with the same dose and it f'n knocked me on my arse. So A+++++ to quality and shipping speed. Not to mention, the axillary chems didn't taste bad at all -- although if your getting some of the peptides I don't recommend tasting those w/o diluting.

*** since all their products are for research purposes only, I would never ingest them -- just thought it would be fun to taste them. ***

variance
May 5th, 2012, 17:19
FTR -- In my experience, all SARMS taste like shit, so please don't let that deter you from ordering your research chems from GWP, they are a quality/reliable supplier.

mike1mus
Jul 31st, 2012, 23:26
Recently placed a small order with GWP just to see how things went. The delivery was unbelievably fast and the packaging was solid and professional. Too early to tell if the product is any good, but based on my experiences so far, I'll be surprised if this is bunk. This may be one of my new favorite suppliers.

Manorexic
Jul 31st, 2012, 23:48
You'll be a customer for life!

jessemboss
Aug 9th, 2012, 10:07
Fastest shipping I've ever had!!! Can't wait to start my research.

paulfries
Aug 14th, 2012, 08:24
Just ordered on a Friday, and the package was at my door on Monday.

I was actually hoping it would not show up until Tuesday since I would have someone home to get the package on that day. As it was, the package had to sit in a hot mailbox here in Phoenix for several hours. I'm hoping this didn't damage the peptides too much. :(

This is my first order with GWP. Ill be sure to post a review once I determine quality. Assuming they are not heat-damaged.

paulfries
Aug 14th, 2012, 08:24
Just ordered on a Friday, and the package was at my door on Monday.

I was actually hoping it would not show up until Tuesday since I would have someone home to get the package on that day. As it was, the package had to sit in a hot mailbox here in Phoenix for several hours. I'm hoping this didn't damage the peptides too much. :(

This is my first order with GWP. Ill be sure to post a review once I determine quality. Assuming they are not heat-damaged.

JPI
Aug 20th, 2012, 23:55
Just ordered my wife 2 vials of helios, going to keep you guys updated on effects sides and progress!

DoubleTrouble
Aug 20th, 2012, 23:59
Appreciate your efforts

If you fail to plan---- you plan to fail.........

Futurefreak
Dec 3rd, 2012, 03:45
Clen
keto
ghrp's
ghrh's
etc etc...

ALL have been on point and thoroughly researched.

These guys are gentlemen and I am just giving some good bros props.

-FF

DoubleTrouble
Dec 3rd, 2012, 09:56
I didn't have the same experience. :(

Futurefreak
Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:34
Curious what products you dealt with?

They always take care of matters if its genuine???

As for ghrp-6/ sermorelin/MOD.....been awesome!

-FF

I didn't have the same experience. :(

DoubleTrouble
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:08
Future I can't comment on their products CAUSE I NEVER RECEIVED WHAT WAS PROMISED. I'm sure their quality though.

Pat Venisson
Dec 4th, 2012, 05:55
Double trouble, I think you referring to Great White Labs, not Peptides. I remember they never shipped your order and I subsequently took them down.

http://steroid-forums.com/showthread.php?2662-Great-White-Labs-Ratings

DoubleTrouble
Dec 4th, 2012, 06:56
Pat your absolutely correct.
I'm working to many double shifts without sleep lately. I was off base / my apologies to our sponsor.

m50
Dec 5th, 2012, 13:29
I've had 2 orders already with GWP, crazy fast shipping on mine. The black friday sale got me to place another order.

So far stocked up on ghrp-2 and MOD. Not on either long enough to comment, but have not seen a bad thing about them yet. Happy to see another post about it being good though.

JaAg
Feb 22nd, 2014, 21:26
Just got the products, very fast shipping!

burt
Mar 30th, 2014, 08:33
peptides dont work all these companies are just taking your hard earned money they just flood these forums with good reviews but there all the same rubbish stay on it for 6 months same old crap they talk the amount of money you spend over the 6 months seriously what kind of results to you really get? you can train clean and diet and get the same results.PEPTIDES ARE A SCAM