PDA

View Full Version : Triton Pro Ratings

SUPPLIER RATINGS
May 1st, 2013, 07:38
Click here to rate Triton Pro (http://steroid-forums.com/itrader_feedback.php?u=8045)

View Triton Pro Rating Scores and Feedback (http://steroid-forums.com/itrader.php?u=8045)

terps32
May 9th, 2013, 01:29
As you guys know I was graciously offered another members winnings during one of raw tests free sample give always. Mind you it has only been two days I get home and there it is my pack holy shit two days. I get the old stare from my wife like I know wtf it is but guess what your not going to say anything. Lol. Anyway packed well and unless you knew what was in there no one would have guessed in 1000000 tries. Open it up and its a 10 ml vial of test cyp with about two or three extra ml. Gear looks good except I think I see a crystal or two probably just air bubbles. Anyway I said fuck it and as I always do with new gear I pinned half ml in my left delt. Smooth from a 5/8 25 gauge. No pip but if your like me pip doesn't hit for abourlt 24 hours. So far so good. Also the oil is a bit darker than what I'm use to seeing its almost as dark as some tren I've seen.

Vikingquest
May 9th, 2013, 20:47
Hey All, I was also thought of when the idea of testing a product came up and I want to thank all involved for their generosity. Rawtest seemed to have a good amount of knowledge from posts I've read and he was also very confident in his product. While I cannot speak to quality yet, I can speak to first impressions. Quite frankly I'm impressed. I'm not sure if he could have gotten it to me any quicker. It was tied for the fastest delivery with another major sponsor here. I'd rather that an A+. The packaging was also great. He takes a few extra steps that I like for security. No labels on the vials is one thing the others you can find out when you order. Packaging is also an A. If you want your shit yesterday, he's a good person to go with. I was going to wait to pin until tomorrow but my curiosity got the best of me. I went in a spot I never really use to see how smooth it was, virgin muscle type stuff. Literally no pain at all. I also used 25g just to see and it flowed just fine. I am going to keep ya'll posted on quality but as you can assume that should take at least a week to determine.

big tony
May 11th, 2013, 14:40
All I can say is WOW! This guy is on top of his game for sure. Every aspect of my experience with rawtest has been no less than perfect. Communication was great(one of the nicest guys I've ever had dealings with). As far as t/a, the fastest physically possible and when I opened the pack there was a nice suprize in there. A vail of tren ace. I was like a little kid on christmas morning. Pinned two cc of the test e 300 and a half a cc of tren ace with zero pain. I pinned two days ago and still no discomfort what so ever. I will update a little later on quality but if I had to guess I would say that the results are going to be great. I will be running the test e at two cc a week along with some prop from another source that I already had at 100mg ed. I will be running the tren ace only at a half a cc eod. I get pretty bad sides from tren and I'm already on npp at 150mg eod. Thanks rawtest for everything! You seem like a great guy and your service is top notch for sure. Order up guys rawtest and tritonpro is definatley gtg.

big tony

terps32
May 18th, 2013, 20:48
This guy seems to be one of the good ones so far

Vikingquest
May 20th, 2013, 22:39
Rawtest's gear is legit. Very smooth totally painless. Quality is there. Def worth giving it a chance.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

bigtricep
May 24th, 2013, 18:40
Great service. Went out of his way to help me. TA fastest I ever received, and I placed many orders with many suppliers. Pinned Test Prop, went in nice. No PIP. Thanks

terps32
May 25th, 2013, 11:35
Absolutely no pip so far. Usually I have something from gear. I just started trt yesterday and even had a small bit with that. So very nice so far raw. I will be placing an order with you when I need more gear. You have my word on that.

GymCandy
Jun 18th, 2013, 01:30
First order with TritonPro came in today!! Ordered their sust300 and TTB!! First off comunication was stellar! Answered all my questions quickly and very professional! He also busted his ass to get my package to me overnight!! Props!! The packaging was off the chain!! No chance of any vial breaking.. Lol took me 10 mins to unpack that hoe!! Haha also he hooked me up with 15mls in one of his vials!! That was unexpected and WAY cool! This guy knows his gear and is quick to share experience too. I pin tomorow after my bloodwork so ill keep u updated on quality! I am not even worried tho- his TTB looks scary GOOD! Already ordering again friday to try out his tren E too. If anyone wants to try tritonPro out you wont be dissapointed!

terps32
Jun 18th, 2013, 02:00
Its a shame I'm almost out of his test cyp. I have so much test at home but I can't stop stocking up. I may have to get a few more bottles its def good to go.

GymCandy
Jun 19th, 2013, 02:18
Just pinned 1ml of his TTB and 1ml of his sust this morning in my glute. I have to say... Very smooth. Absolutely no PIp. Worked out shoulders this evening and it was an Awsome workout! I can tell there only gonna get more intense! Props TritonPro! Ill keep yall updated in a week or so wen i can feel the kick!

titanpro
Jun 22nd, 2013, 00:37
I want to say I've went through many suppliers ....spot on by far faster then any I've every received...hope results are the same...
Thanks update results soon

titanpro
Jun 22nd, 2013, 00:53
Just wanna say I'm very surprised in the time it took to receive my shipment...and the packing was the best I've seen like the other guy said took 10 min to open to get to product...great all around... Will update very soon on product start tomorrow....thanks triton

ultakiller
Jul 26th, 2013, 20:47
I contacted Triton about some raws. The shipping times are a little longer than a standard pack so I have to delay my order for a bit since I will be out of town.

The level of detail and customer service has been amazing thus far. When I realized that the shipping time wasn't going to work out for me, they asked if I needed some test to hold me over.

It was a nice personal touch, and good salesmanship. I am excited to order and brew from them shortly. I will use this as a placeholder for the upcoming review...

One of the fastest email replies I have ever seen. Great communication... A+ from what I have seen so far. I will keep you posted.

Vikingquest
Aug 6th, 2013, 12:18
TritonPro has gear that is incredibly smooth. I would be surprised if you got pip from anything he made. Unless, of course, your pinning virgin muscles, then not much can save you lol.

dexitrim
Aug 6th, 2013, 14:49
I just wanted to give everyone some feedback on my experience with Tritonpro. He did an exotic blend for me which was EQ 300 +test prop 150 +tren ace 150, just like the TTB but I substituted EQ for the Sust. I've been running it for 6 weeks now at 1cc eod along with 200mg eod of Primo E and lately some extra Test cyp. I've been running EQ since late Feb, and Primo since the beginning of June, so those were already in full effect. I haven't used any Test since Feb, just as an experiment. His blend has really added thickness, and my strength is way up. In the past, I've run Tren as high as a gram/wk, but without any test. I wanted to experiment with higher test to tren ratio, so I've also been throwing in some extra Test cyp at 125mg e4d. The lack of sleep and moodiness has really been kicking my ass! I keep wanting to drop the blend so I can feel normal again, but then I wake up in the morning, look in the mirror, and change my mind! I’m really happy with the results, and I'm glad I took a chance with Tritonpro. Rawtest was very helpful, and I'd definitely recommend this source to anyone.

dexitrim
Sep 18th, 2013, 14:42
I'm currently using a blend he made for me. It's 300mg each of Deca and EQ per ml. I'm running a ml of that eod with a ml of 200mg/ml Primo E. I'm also using 100mg day of drol. I went through 30 caps of his drol, and it was gtg.

bigtricep
Sep 25th, 2013, 01:56
Only received half my order, its been way over a month. Don't know whats going on. I will update when I receive the full order, I know dude has stuff going on in his life, so dont want to jump to conclusions.

Vikingquest
Sep 25th, 2013, 01:58
Have you sent him an email?

nitrogen
Sep 30th, 2013, 23:43
What happened to Triton? His name is gone from sponsors list. Ne1 know if he'll ever come back? Just seems odd like he went underground ...

Chris0
Oct 1st, 2013, 00:24
What happened to Triton? His name is gone from sponsors list. Ne1 know if he'll ever come back? Just seems odd like he went underground ...

Yeah he's taking a break for a while. He should return eventually.

BigJuice
Oct 1st, 2013, 16:43
what happened to triton? dont see them as a sponsor any more. was curious to try them! let me know thanks

Big Lou
Oct 1st, 2013, 17:54
read previous posts in this topic

devin3333
Dec 15th, 2013, 15:33
Getting ready to place my first order with these guys if the buy one get one is still applicable. Anyone else got any feedback on this lab or am i the first one pulling the trigger?

melco
Dec 15th, 2013, 16:54
Communication was fast and they answered all questions. Seems good so far. Just waiting for goods to arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

bounce403
Dec 16th, 2013, 17:16
I place order last wednesday paid greendot that night. Communication was good said he would send tracking when he shipped order haven''t received that yet. Although made me a little nervous as I emailed this morning and asked when and if order was shipped so far no response even though I had a mail read receipt from when he looked at it.I have my fingers crossed normally I wouldn't ask for info so soon. But trying to keep tabs so I can let everyone know soon as possible about my experience. Its only been a couple days though so i have a positive attitude. I will let everyone no how it goes whether its good or bad. I think the BOGO was good only until last Friday if I read correctly, but perhaps he would make an exception where he is trying to get the word out about his product

hellman
Dec 17th, 2013, 01:02
Bounce you might want to read rules befor you post .
Communication was great, placed last Monday , sent email today waiting for reply . Will keep posted .

kris ruyak
Dec 18th, 2013, 09:38
I have been waiting for a pack n still have not heard any news of whether it was sent or a tracking # this hahaa been over a week ,confirmation would be nice!
Thanks kris

hellman
Dec 18th, 2013, 17:01
Received email back . Was told it was dropped but I'm still waiting for track. Sent other email today for info.

bounce403
Dec 18th, 2013, 17:04
Same boat as you Hellman

bounce403
Dec 18th, 2013, 17:18
Actually just tried to email and it wouldn't send to address not sure if it's something on my end

hellman
Dec 18th, 2013, 17:32
Gotta be your end mine went through :
If you don't hear nothing by end of week contact a mod.

bounce403
Dec 18th, 2013, 17:33
okay tried several times to reply to last email then tried to compose a new email to send and email was rejected this doesn't look so promising

bounce403
Dec 18th, 2013, 17:34
I hope its on my end lol

hellman
Dec 18th, 2013, 17:46
What's your email provider?

bounce403
Dec 18th, 2013, 23:15
Safe-mail

devin3333
Dec 19th, 2013, 13:10
Now you guys got me worried haha

nitrogen
Dec 19th, 2013, 15:12
UML hasn't been on since Dec. 9... And you guys aren't getting responses, etc... Not good...

hellman
Dec 19th, 2013, 15:47
Has any one received emails from UML in the last 3 days?

Vikingquest
Dec 19th, 2013, 23:33
People, please hold off on ordering from UML until we tell you differently. It may be nothing but I want to keep our members as protected as I can. Those of you with orders, sit tight for a couple more days. I'm doing my best for you guys.

nitrogen
Dec 19th, 2013, 23:40
As always... Thanks VK...

hellman
Dec 20th, 2013, 00:17
Thank you

terps32
Dec 20th, 2013, 01:37
Anyone received a pack from UML at all?

GIORDI
Dec 20th, 2013, 07:01
Thanks VQ, this is why SF is top notch!!!

People, please hold off on ordering from UML until we tell you differently. It may be nothing but I want to keep our members as protected as I can. Those of you with orders, sit tight for a couple more days. I'm doing my best for you guys.

DoubleTrouble
Dec 20th, 2013, 13:36
Viking is all over this guy's. It's still early to jump to conclusions so let's all be patient.

An hour of Pain each day Creates an eternity of respect

bounce403
Dec 20th, 2013, 20:49
Thanks for help

hellman
Dec 21st, 2013, 02:05
No this Monday will be 2 weeks

terps32
Dec 21st, 2013, 02:12
Viking quest is working hard on this Hellman. We should have a definitive answer this weekend as to what is going on. We won't give up on you guys

hellman
Dec 21st, 2013, 02:14
Thanks again

Pat Venisson
Dec 21st, 2013, 08:44
As headline says. He recently asked me to change his name from Triton Pro to ULM. He will pay back or deliver everything owed or Big Lou will post all his info. As a matter of fact Big Lou told me over the phone he already has all his personal details.

Letsgetbig, I believe you also have info on him. Post all you got unless we hear from him within 48 hours.

Pat

Chris0
Dec 21st, 2013, 09:14
Isn't this that rawtest guy? I got a heap of stuff off him that was rubbish. Pretty much scammed me 1600.

I got some good info on him as well if you need it.

Matter of fact I think he should reimburse me as well.

Pat Venisson
Dec 21st, 2013, 09:30
Yes Raw Test. I was not aware you had dealings with him considering your current location.

bounce403
Dec 21st, 2013, 11:53
Thanks Pat I will be looking for my gear or my money owhy do people do this stuff

nitrogen
Dec 21st, 2013, 12:03
Good lookin out Pat...

hellman
Dec 21st, 2013, 13:02
Thanks Man ill take donation or DVD s thanks

chemeng
Dec 21st, 2013, 17:20
Thanks for working on this fellas and catching it before it got too far. Hopefully everyone gets squared.

devin3333
Dec 23rd, 2013, 13:56
Still waiting on my pack..guess thats not gonna happen haha

nitrogen
Dec 23rd, 2013, 16:17
UML is a weak Ho... Probably turning tricks...

Ybfat
Jan 3rd, 2014, 15:37
He bit me...the piece of shit!!

Ybfat
Jan 3rd, 2014, 15:42
Piece of shit ripped me off for my first half year of gear. Im a married guy with 5 kids. I worked my balls off for that doe and I cant replace it. How the fuck did he get to be a sponser anyway WTF. Placed my order on the 18th

hellman
Jan 3rd, 2014, 15:50
I'd like to teach UML how to breath underwater!
piece of shit ripped me off too.

bounce403
Jan 3rd, 2014, 18:10
So is his info going to be posted or what?

letsgetbig
Jan 4th, 2014, 19:28
this is what i have.. Big Lou?
Chris sprinkle
3294 south semroan blvd #12
orlando fl 32822

Mac
Jan 5th, 2014, 00:41
Looks like that address he stopped using in Feb 2013

His most current address is:

Chris S Sprinkle
5587 Devonbriar Way Apt. 203
Orlando FL 32822

DOB Jan. 1973 (40)

I also have his relatives info as well as his social but won't take it that far.

nitrogen
Jan 5th, 2014, 00:47
Mac... The mother fuckin man... Good shit on lookin out for the bros of SF...

Vikingquest
Jan 5th, 2014, 01:10
Damn bro, good sleuthing!

nitrogen
Jan 5th, 2014, 01:55
Sprinkle... Go figure... He's a fairy

bounce403
Jan 8th, 2014, 01:05
Looks like I must be living right. By chance today I checked the money pak card I sent to UML I dialed the 800 number punched in the numbers to load my debit card expecting to have the automated system tell me there was no money on the card and the $300 I put on the money pak had not been collected. Winning! I know others may not have been as lucky but you may need to double check

hellman
Jan 8th, 2014, 01:24
Not me fuck head burned me .

bounce403
Jan 8th, 2014, 09:11
I think he had full intentions of burning my ass for whatever reason didn't process payment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Big Lou
Jan 8th, 2014, 14:08
his name is Chris Sprinkle out of Florida. his fb page is hidden now.