PDA

View Full Version : Texx Gear Ratings

SUPPLIER RATINGS
Nov 25th, 2012, 07:30
http://steroid-forums.com/images/banners/Texx448x60.jpg

Click here to rate Texx Gear (http://steroid-forums.com/itrader_feedback.php?u=5390)

View Texx Gear Rating Scores and Feedback (http://steroid-forums.com/itrader.php?u=5390)

gentic freak
Dec 7th, 2012, 09:30
This company is A1 legit brothers. I won there sus amps auction and my product was sent out immediately with a tracking number and the communication was great. TEXXGEAR IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!!!!

Gear up
Feb 9th, 2013, 19:58
Just received my winnings on the 50 Sustanon 250 (Organon Pakistan) ampoules from Texx Gear. Packaging was Great, and Communication was excellent. Going to be another 4 weeks before I'm able to train and start them because of work. Started 6/12's this week so not much time to train. Will write back on how they are doing once I start. Thanks Texx.

Tapatalk/ Roll Tide!!!

DTdr2
Apr 9th, 2013, 19:44
OK Mr. TexxGearRepresentative, let's see how well your service works. Got my order in, and now on standby. Can't wait to give a product review.

DTdr2
Apr 10th, 2013, 12:04
OK, placed an order yesterday with TexxGear since I hadn't heard back from the Sponsor I had planned to go with. Figured I'd give TexxGear a shot. Ordered online and the system gave me a discount for using Bitcoins, however I decided to go another route since I wasn't familiar with the Bitcoin process. The programmer who set up their site should have had the system kick the discount out, but did not. BEWARE
Sent money and followed the necessary steps required from Sponsor. Today I receive the following email:

"I have been checkign your order and you added a coupon code that is not allow to be used if you are not going to pay with BitCoins. That way, you have sent 27 USD less than what you should.

When Anavar will be available, we will ship you one and will create a coupon code for you, so you can use it in your next order. The amount of this code will be the 63 USD, which is the difference between what you paid and the price of what we will ship you."

My email back to the Sponsor was to please wait and do not send me a coupon. I would much rather go pay the $27 in a separate order so that both items are received together. Is that possible, and are you saying the Anavar is not available at this time??

You never get a second chance to make a good first impression, and right now I am not impressed.

Recommendation, your website should be programmed correctly, and if not why. It's a reflection on your business. Secondly, if an item is not in stock it should say "Out of Stock" giving customers a heads up so they have the option to proceed. TexxGearRepresentative has been living on the board lately, but I'm still waiting to hear back from him, and the Sponsor.

I will con't. to keep this thread updated as events unfold.

silverback
Apr 10th, 2013, 12:47
Keep us posted.

DTdr2
Apr 10th, 2013, 13:08
Sponsor did reply back with the following:

As you can see in the site, the Anavar will be available soon. We are
waiting to receive the package from Fuerza.

If you want, you can send the 27 USD in a different payment.
Thanks.

I immediatly sent an email back asking them to please give me a couple of hours, and I will send an additional $27 USD. Are you OK with XXXXXXXXX?

I would much rather send the money than have to pay for shipping again on something I should have recieved the first go round. As for their website saying they were not in stock I've included a few images so people may judge for themselves.

TexxGearRepresentative did reply back to my PM in a very timely manner asking how he could help. I asked him for some assistance and feel he will do what he can to help since he has always been really good in getting back with me on any questions I had. However, at the time of this post I have not heard from him.
More to come :smile:

DTdr2
Apr 10th, 2013, 16:24
Within a 2 hour timeframe I sent the additional $27, plus was charged another $12 dollars for the wire transfer which does not make me very happy. Another hard lesson learned. Immediately after the transfer I notified seller the instructions needed to collect funds. Now I'll wait for notification on transaction and report back in more detail on that end of it.

Approximately 3.5 hours after my last contact the Rep replied back asking me to include "TexxGearsRep" in the comments box section so they know he is doing his job. He said my order is pending? He asked if I had already paid and asked me to explain so he could help further. He said he would get my issue resolved and to let him know further before I ask them so we are on the same page. My response back was that I had already paid their $27 dollars and had included his name in the comment section box which I'm assuming no one bothered to look at. Even enclosed a copy of the email back I received showing where it had been done. Right now, I could care a less if the company knows he's doing his job since my customer experience is pretty low. Still don't know when they plan on getting their shipment in from Fuerza, which could be no telling how long.

Stay tuned for your next episode of TexxGears...

TexxGearsRepresentative
Apr 10th, 2013, 20:32
I am sorry to hear there was some confusion with your order brother. It will all be made right. From my understanding you used a BITCOIN code and you were not using bitcoin? That to me sounds like a system error if it didn't CATCH that you WEREN'T using bitcoin. I am sure every inconvience will be resolved shortly. We are currently undergoing website upgrades. So please bear with us here!

DTdr2
Apr 11th, 2013, 15:30

DTdr2
Apr 11th, 2013, 15:57
Response to a PM

"Listen here. From what I was told this is your fault equally. You used a BITCOIN CODE correct? And you paid with MoneyGram. Why would you do that explain to me?"

*****As I told you in my post my first intent was to pay with Bitcoin in order to save 15%. After downloading the Bitcoin app I was leary, and decided to go with a source I was familiar with, MoneyGram. Your company's website as I pointed out is written by amateurs, and was not tested by anyone or they would have discovered this bug. First off, the website gives you a payment option, so why not have the code automatically prefill once Bitcoin is selected saving the client time and work. Secondly, if you feel the client needs to enter a code then it should have a checks and balances to remove the code once you select a payment method other than Bitcoin. Once you type in a code you have NO WAY to remove it, a third option. So do not accuse me of being a scammer without know the facts. Why did I pay within a matter of hours the additional money plus pay and additional charge to wire the money if I were a scammer? Sorry, but your company's website sux.

"I was also told that the anavar you ordered on the website was LABELED OUT OF STOCK. And you chose to order anyways. We are in the process of upgrading the site. So I imagine thats why things were allowed to be done."

*****This is completely untrue. If you look at my post located HERE (http://steroid-forums.com/showthread.php?19412-TexxGear-Order&p=160508&highlight=#post160508) I took screen shot pictures of your company's website so please so me where it says they are LABELED OUT OF STOCK. Even going to the website today there is no such mention.

"Explain to me why you think you need 150$ worth of product for fee?"

*****Not for free. I offered to do a review and spend MY money for blood work to help promote your company's product. Each blood test is a minimum of $50 not to mention transportation, and posting. You offered the compensation, but I didn't want something that would be of no value to me. Do you remember me talking about a win/win.

"Who uses a BITCOIN discount when ITS LABELED YOU DON'T USE IT UNLESS YOU ARE USING BITCOIN? Looks li you are trying to con one on us? Now I am a very understanding guy, but you tried to con one on us?"

*****Have you seen your website? Even as of today, it says no such thing. See the enclosed pic HERE (http://steroid-forums.com/showthread.php?19412-TexxGear-Order&p=160804#post160804)
Con one on you, why did I so rapidly pay the measly difference plus the handling charge without going through a dispute on the forum. Your website developer is a joke, and I can point out numerous issues. If your boss wants to get in the game he needs to test before he goes live with a site. Nough said

"NOW before you run off and post in OUR SECTION. Let me ask MY BOSS if WE can give you SOME FREE GEAR, OK? I am NOT mad at you at all I want this to be clear. My boss RIGHT NOW, is waiting for the MONEY COLLECTOR to tell him your 27$ is good to go. So I might be able to reach him before the package goes out. AGAIN BROTHER! I am very sorry for your inconvenience. Let me ask my boss ok. :)"

*****TexxGear, you have been very responsive and I thank you. The company however went live way before it should have. I'm not asking for any FREE gear, and know a company cannot stay in business giving stuff away. You had offered compensation, and I offered to help you guys out by posting .jpg pics of my blood work. What better advertisement can you get than seeing what test levels are. Pre, during, etc.. In return I figured to use your compensation package, pay a little more out of pocket, and have the order shipped with my existing order. To me that's a win/win, but I could be wrong. My original plan was to order from IP Gear since I wanted 50mg Anavar, but for some reason didn't and decided to go with you guys.

Back to your website. You sent out a Mass PM 24-March-2013 informing everyone of the website. I went to it at that time and it was very incomplete. The next 2 days I had communication with you by PM asking questions. Again, I keep hearing your boss is working on the website, but as of 11-April-2013 19:37:11 Zulu time the website is incomplete, even after the debacle I had. I hope this addresses some of the issues I am being accused of, if not please let me know so that I may address them.
Thank You, DTdr2

TexxGearsRepresentative
Apr 11th, 2013, 18:18
Why do you keep address us as a flaky fraudulent business sir? How many days has it been since your order mistake? A few? It is being worked out and you should be receiving your items shortly! Again please do not post on board private messages. They are supposed to be private! :)

TexxGears
Apr 12th, 2013, 04:08
Hey guys

This is Yul writing.

It looks that there were some confusions here. Let´s put them on the table, let´s talk about the, and let fix them.

First, I assume the system shouldnt let you use the BITCOIN code if you choose the money gram payment option. We are working in order to fix that.

Second, I assume it´s nice to see a $27 USD discount and accept it. I´m sure before you clicked ACCEPT you have checked the total amount you had to pay and you can see it, clearly. I´m not blaming you, bro. I´m just say it happened.

Third. As you can see in the screenshoot you have sent, it´s saying 1-4 weeks. So we did informed you and every customer about the status of the product.

Fourht. We have keep you posted at every moment about the status of your order. We have NEVER EVER tried to get your money as we offered you to send you a promo code in order not to lose the 63 extra USD that you have sent after we decided to ship you one anavar instead of two because your payment wasnt complete.

Fifth. I dont think we have to send you anything (and for sure not 150 $) as compensation as I consider it wasn't just our fault. I´m not saying that you tried to take advantage of the website bug (or maybe yes) but you decided to send the $27 USD that were missing in the first payment, and not to wait for your promo code.

As I understand, we have manage the situation in a good frametime and in a good condition. The fact that you didnt get what you wanted doesn't mean that we are doing it bad and neither that we are scamming you.

Now, I´m able to send you your money and forget about your order if you want it. Just let me know.

All the best.

Yul
TexxGears.eu

DTdr2
Apr 12th, 2013, 09:27
Why do you keep address us as a flaky fraudulent business sir? How many days has it been since your order mistake? A few? It is being worked out and you should be receiving your items shortly! Again please do not post on board private messages. They are supposed to be private! :)

Let me address this in the open since you felt the need to post. Have I called you guys a flaky fraudulent business, NO. What I have done is kept a running log of my experience. I feel it is critical to the members of this board to see how a business transaction was conducted, especially the first one so that any customers can make an informed decision based on "all" information. I apologize and I'm sorry for posting "private messages", but in my defense I once again feel it is to the board members best interest to see what is happening behind the scenes as well as in the open. I will personally ask DoubleTrouble what his thoughts are and if I'm out of line, then I will ask him to delete what he feels as inappropriate. Again, my purpose was to report my experience on a new Sponsor, be it good, or bad. :juggle:

DTdr2
Apr 12th, 2013, 10:15
Hey guys

This is Yul writing.

It looks that there were some confusions here. Let´s put them on the table, let´s talk about the, and let fix them.

First, I assume the system shouldnt let you use the BITCOIN code if you choose the money gram payment option. We are working in order to fix that.

Second, I assume it´s nice to see a $27 USD discount and accept it. I´m sure before you clicked ACCEPT you have checked the total amount you had to pay and you can see it, clearly. I´m not blaming you, bro. I´m just say it happened.

*****Yes, it did happen and I immediately made good on my end withing a matter of hours. Now my question to you, I included the Rep's name in the comment box so you knew where the business was coming from why didn't you in good faith offer me his 5% discount? I never once brought that up since all I was trying to do was expedite the transaction.

Third. As you can see in the screenshoot you have sent, it´s saying 1-4 weeks. So we did informed you and every customer about the status of the product.

*****Here is a direct quote from
The Fueza Labs Anavar is dosed at 50 miligram tablets. Also 50 come in a bottle. There is 2 out of 5 stars because that is what someone clicked, and I do not know why they did! I have used the Anavar personally and I did 1 tablet once a day and I felt great on it! It will take around 7-14 days to receive the product once payment is received. Anymore questions feel free to ask! If you choose to order, please do not forget to add my name "TexxGearsRep" in the comments section. If you do it in the coupon code and comments section you get 5% off!
I'm a little confused here. I specifically asked the Rep why the website said it takes around 7-14 days, and his reply is above. Then to be flamed in PM's that it was my fault for knowing the Anavar was "Out of Stock", and that it was clearly stated on the website is a whole new can of worms. All I know is that I was told that it was my fault for ordering when I knew it wasn't in inventory. So, why would I order a product knowing it was not in stock, not know when it would be in stock, and then wait an additional 7-14 for shipping?

Fourht. We have keep you posted at every moment about the status of your order. We have NEVER EVER tried to get your money as we offered you to send you a promo code in order not to lose the 63 extra USD that you have sent after we decided to ship you one anavar instead of two because your payment wasnt complete.

*****Yes, you did provide email documentation along the way with many PM's. As for the promo code, I equate that to eating out. If I go to a restaurant only find an inappropriate creature in my food, and the manager says "it's OK, come back next time and the meal is free". Do you think I will want to return to that restaurant? If my customer experience is not a good one the first go round, why would I want to go through it again?

Fifth. I dont think we have to send you anything (and for sure not 150 $) as compensation as I consider it wasn't just our fault. I´m not saying that you tried to take advantage of the website bug (or maybe yes) but you decided to send the $27 USD that were missing in the first payment, and not to wait for your promo code.

As I understand, we have manage the situation in a good frametime and in a good condition. The fact that you didnt get what you wanted doesn't mean that we are doing it bad and neither that we are scamming you.

*****As I addressed earlier, I DID NOT ASK FOR $150 COMPENSATION.
I am sorry to hear there was some confusion with your order brother. It will all be made right. From my understanding you used a BITCOIN code and you were not using bitcoin? That to me sounds like a system error if it didn't not CATCH IT, itself. I am sure everything will be resolved shortly. I will check into this and see if we can compensate you for your inconvenience! I cannot promise anything as I am only the rep but I will try for my bro's!
When compensation was mentioned to ME, I figured let's come up with a win/win not a loose/ win. My thoughts were this, l would still like some Test C so let's use the compensation, and I would then post a detailed log with blood work (my cost, $50 per draw) on your company's gear to let members see real live results. If that was not acceptable then I PAY the difference so that the Anavar & Cyp all be shipped together saving me additional shipping charges. Sorry if that sounds so unreasonable. The PROMO CODE was addressed in my earlier response so no need to tell you how I feel about that. Again, I have not called you guys scammers, I have merely kept a detailed log of MY business transaction with your company. Facts are facts. Now the fact your company's website is not ready to go live is a complete different issue. My recommendation there, is to fire your programmer and don't send work off shore when having work done unless you plan to thoroughly test it.

Now, I´m able to send you your money and forget about your order if you want it. Just let me know.

*****Since you offered, Yes please send me my money back. This way you guys won't have to deal with me, and I can just go away. Please PM me with the details of what you need from me on my end. Thank You

All the best.

Yul
TexxGears.eu

TexxGearsRepresentative
Apr 12th, 2013, 10:50
*****Yes, it did happen and I immediately made good on my end withing a matter of hours. Now my question to you, I included the Rep's name in the comment box so you knew where the business was coming from why didn't you in good faith offer me his 5% discount? I never once brought that up since all I was trying to do was expedite the transaction.

*****Here is a direct quote from
I'm a little confused here. I specifically asked the Rep why the website said it takes around 7-14 days, and his reply is above. Then to be flamed in PM's that it was my fault for knowing the Anavar was "Out of Stock", and that it was clearly stated on the website is a whole new can of worms. All I know is that I was told that it was my fault for ordering when I knew it wasn't in inventory. So, why would I order a product knowing it was not in stock, not know when it would be in stock, and then wait an additional 7-14 for shipping?

*****Yes, you did provide email documentation along the way with many PM's. As for the promo code, I equate that to eating out. If I go to a restaurant only find an inappropriate creature in my food, and the manager says "it's OK, come back next time and the meal is free". Do you think I will want to return to that restaurant? If my customer experience is not a good one the first go round, why would I want to go through it again?

*****As I addressed earlier, I DID NOT ASK FOR $150 COMPENSATION.
When compensation was mentioned to ME, I figured let's come up with a win/win not a loose/ win. My thoughts were this, l would still like some Test C so let's use the compensation, and I would then post a detailed log with blood work (my cost, $50 per draw) on your company's gear to let members see real live results. If that was not acceptable then I PAY the difference so that the Anavar & Cyp all be shipped together saving me additional shipping charges. Sorry if that sounds so unreasonable. The PROMO CODE was addressed in my earlier response so no need to tell you how I feel about that. Again, I have not called you guys scammers, I have merely kept a detailed log of MY business transaction with your company. Facts are facts. Now the fact your company's website is not ready to go live is a complete different issue. My recommendation there, is to fire your programmer and don't send work off shore when having work done unless you plan to thoroughly test it.

*****Since you offered, Yes please send me my money back. This way you guys won't have to deal with me, and I can just go away. Please PM me with the details of what you need from me on my end. Thank You

You did not put my name in the comment box. If you check our promo codes thread like you did our website you would see that if you use a different promo code you cannot use my promo code, so therefore I get put in the comments box section. :) I am sorry that you misunderstood things. This is not our fault, I don't know what to tell you at all. I understand your concern, I can see your point of view. So please don't rebuttal my post in anger. I agree with you, but I also believe we have done the right thing here.

DTdr2
Apr 12th, 2013, 11:18
You did not put my name in the comment box. If you check our promo codes thread like you did our website you would see that if you use a different promo code you cannot use my promo code, so therefore I get put in the comments box section. :)

***** As per our PM Apr 10th, 2013 15:06 "I addressed this with you, and did put your name in the "Comment" section. I even provided you a snippet of the email as proof. Since you do not believe me here is the original email I received after placing my order. I took the liberty of highlighting in yellow & circling in red my comment.

I am sorry that you misunderstood things. This is not our fault, I don't know what to tell you at all. I understand your concern, I can see your point of view. So please don't rebuttal my post in anger. I agree with you, but I also believe we have done the right thing here.

*****I'm not angry, just documenting facts as the events unfold, and sometimes I feel a response is needed to present all the facts. I'm sure any future readers of this post, or novel due to its length will make their own determination, and come to their own conclusion based on what transpires from here.

Chris0
Apr 12th, 2013, 11:54
This may have to be moved into a disputes thread. I dont think its wise to have this going on in open forum.

I would also like to hear another Mods views on the private messages being displayed or copied into open forum like that. My personal opinion is I DO NOT LIKE IT !!

DTdr2
Apr 12th, 2013, 12:06
ChrisO, I did PM Double Trouble this morning to give him a heads up. I do not like posting PM's publicly either, but felt it was warranted in this situation. I also asked DT that if what I did was inappropriate then please delete my post. Sorry if I crossed any lines.

Chris0
Apr 12th, 2013, 13:04
Thanks DT.

TexxGearsRepresentative
Apr 12th, 2013, 15:57
***** As per our PM Apr 10th, 2013 15:06 "I addressed this with you, and did put your name in the "Comment" section. I even provided you a snippet of the email as proof. Since you do not believe me here is the original email I received after placing my order. I took the liberty of highlighting in yellow & circling in red my comment.

*****I'm not angry, just documenting facts as the events unfold, and sometimes I feel a response is needed to present all the facts. I'm sure any future readers of this post, or novel due to its length will make their own determination, and come to their own conclusion based on what transpires from here.

I understand and that was a typo in my posts sorry I was in a rush! I know you put me in the comments section. But people put me in the comments section when they are USING A PROMO CODE, IF NOT, then they put me in the PROMO CODE SECTION, to get a 5% discount, if already getting a discount you CANNOT get one from me, which means it goes in the comments section. Thank you for remembering me. :) I am sorry that their was a small inconvenience like this.

DTdr2
Apr 15th, 2013, 09:38
Unfortunately, my experience was not the best, however that's not to say your experience will be the same. I received a PM from the Sponsor on 12-April asking me to send payment instructions so they could send my money back. I PM'd info back within the hour as per requested. Will continue to update until my transaction is complete.

joshshoemaker
Apr 21st, 2013, 19:25
I bought some gear about a week ago. (genesis clenbuterol and proviron mesterolone) I got it pretty fast and i all ways got fast communication and responses.
I gave the clen to my grandpa and it helps him breath much better. I have been taking the proviron for a week i am felling a bit different. The only gripe i really have is with the mailing system the tracking show its in another country and within a couple hours its in mine without warning so im never there to get it at the door. Ill post some pictures.

http://puu.sh/2ECTP.jpg

http://puu.sh/2ECVM.jpg

Trenminator
May 8th, 2013, 09:34
the dumbass uses bitcoins coupon when plans to use anothe rpayment method. coupon is coupon the system can not differentiate. texgear should just picked up his money and not send him shit for the abuse.

DTdr2
May 8th, 2013, 11:32
:imnewhere: the dumbass uses bitcoins coupon when plans to use anothe rpayment method. coupon is coupon the system can not differentiate. texgear should just picked up his money and not send him shit for the abuse. :imnewhere:

Abuse is a dumb ass quote such as yours that helps no one in this forum. Maybe you should read the complete post and find out how the transaction actually took place. Illiterates such as yourself need to become more informed prior to commenting on certain issues in order to get your post counts up.

Chris0
May 8th, 2013, 12:14
the dumbass uses bitcoins coupon when plans to use anothe rpayment method. coupon is coupon the system can not differentiate. texgear should just picked up his money and not send him shit for the abuse.

We do not speak to other members on this board in such a manner.
Regardless of your thought on this there is no need to flame another member, he has not personally wronged you.
This is your warning, do it again and you can find another board to speak ill on.

kris ruyak
May 16th, 2013, 11:25
PLACED AN ORDER WITH TEXX HAD A FEW HICCUPS IN MY SHOPPING CART,EVERY PROBLEM WAS FIXED IMMED. FOR BEING A REP HE IS ON TIME AND HAS NOT MISSED A BEAT,I HAD WORSE TRIALS WITH SPONSORS WHO OWN THE COMPANY,KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BROTHER N THANX.....
KRIS R.

karmaman
Aug 18th, 2013, 03:51
anyone feedback on the special Australian , Canada packaging ???????
good / bad ?

JaAg
Mar 3rd, 2014, 20:44
Package took just over two weeks to arrive US, but everything made it and was, as ordered.

cartoscelli
Mar 6th, 2014, 15:29
i was going to put in my order so my question is, is texx good to go or not ?

r1ck78
Apr 26th, 2014, 14:03
I placed my order with these guys and paid my money. Emailed them and for 2 days I have not gotten a response. WTH !!! come on guys a little communication would be appreciated.