PDA

View Full Version : Alpha Male Anabolics

NickSpy
Sep 5th, 2012, 03:17
Post edited by Double Trouble -- until admin gives the green light on the web address above --- consider it TROUBLE.

terps32
Sep 5th, 2012, 06:21
Are you a sponsor here?

DoubleTrouble
Sep 5th, 2012, 06:59
You have 3 posts here and your advertising ------ unless I missed it you are NOT in a position to pull this.
I'm pulling your post and giving you a warning.

If you fail to plan---- you plan to fail.........

NickSpy
Sep 5th, 2012, 12:03
I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO THE DEDICATED MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM! FIRST & FOREMOST I AM NOT A SPONSOR! IM KINDA NEW & TO BE HONEST I DIDNT TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE RULES ON WHAT I CAN & CANNOT POST OR THREADS I CAN START... I MEANT NO DISRESPECT TO THE FORUM ITSELF & THE MEMBERS WHO PARTICIPATE! NOW I KNOW, I SHOULD'VE TOOK THE TIME TO READ WHAT I WAS ALLOWED TO POST AND WHAT I WASN'T ALLOWED TO POST... I LOVE WHAT YOU GUYS DO HERE AND THE INFORMATION I RECEIVE (EVEN THOUGH I NEVER REALLY CONTACT ANYONE DIRECTLY) ON THIS FORUM AS FAR AS NEW & OLD THREADS IS OUTSTANDING. I'VE LEARNED ALOT FROM YOU GUYS AND I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR THAT IN CASE MY ACCOUNT GETS DELETED FOR POSTING SOMETHING AS IF I WERE A SPONSOR WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS! THANKS GUYS!

SINCERELY, NickSpy